Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
AU, i dont think we'll play EXTREMELY badly against them. no way we'll lose 7-0.

i predict a simple 1-0 loss. bosnians will score in the first half. it will be boring in the second. one or two weeks later, bye bye poulsen.

some of u may not agree but we should try to get bora milutinovic. way more experienced and i think he would know how to build the team up.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't mean that we gonna lose with 5 or 7 - 0, it can be 1 - 0 as well as 3 or 4 - 0.

PS: Bora is way to expensive for us, only his year salary is bout 1,5 - 2.000.000 euros.

·
Yedigaryan for Pres.
5,925 Posts
AU, i dont think we'll play EXTREMELY badly against them. no way we'll lose 7-0.

i predict a simple 1-0 loss. bosnians will score in the first half. it will be boring in the second. one or two weeks later, bye bye poulsen.

some of u may not agree but we should try to get bora milutinovic. way more experienced and i think he would know how to build the team up.
Plus, there wouldn't be as big of a language barrier as Serbian is similar to Russian

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
we need someone with experience. who has actually coached good squads and has taken them to world cups. porterfield filled that bill. remember the zambian plane crash? the guy got a whole bunch of nobodys and took them to the world cup. thats what we ****ing need!!! someone who will say get off your lazy asses and run after that ball! i dont care where it is or who has it! the moment a guy from the other team gets the ball, his man should have already devoured him.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah...sure... He will also dress like William Wallace

in order to impress our players and make them fight for "freedom" :smileani:

1 - 20 of 280 Posts