Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
They lost 5-0 today. Nothing like two shit teams playing against each other. Who will be the less shittiest (is that even a word?).

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
We saw the last match, we played well even though we didn't have too many chances. I think the the european games the tempo is better for us. We can slow down and move like a unit. THis is the game perfect for Alex IMO. I think we'll come out on top here, I think that in these games individual quality comes out on top. I'll be shocked if we drop points TBH.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They lost 5-0 today. Nothing like two shit teams playing against each other. Who will be the less shittiest (is that even a word?).
:howler: The difference is that they played Dortmund. This game will be the shittiest of all the EL games on Thursday or a miracle will occur and both teams will play brilliant football.

Btw, shittiest wasn't underlined in my spell check, so it is a word. :D

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
I absolutely have NO hope for this game, nor for this team, for that matter.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
draw or gladbach win. anything else would be shocking. just like a gs win against braga would be. hey, that would make a decent bet, hmmmm...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
draw or gladbach win. anything else would be shocking. just like a gs win against braga would be. hey, that would make a decent bet, hmmmm...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
And why exactly would a GS win against Braga in Istanbul be shocking ?

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I hope we win 6-0 so that i can see how quick the fans will go from hating Aziz and iKoot to loving them again, just watch.

Screw Aziz but the fact that Aykut is so hated right now is simply because of his poor performance with Fener. So if somehow Fener would win 6-0 with great football against Gladbach I wouldn't blame those haters for changing their minds. It would only be normal.

But what you're saying is impossible anyway. I expect a chaotic season for Fenerbahce. Brace yourselves.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
So we'll see what kind of line-up he fields.

Optimally this team has potential to this on thursday:

Sow - Kuyt
Stoch(Caner) - Topal - Meireles - Krasic
Hasan - Yobo - Egemen - Gokhan
Volkan​

This is what ikoooooot wanted this whole time, to revert back to a classic 4-4-2 that has essentially been phased out of a lot of teams these days. Stoch himself is an asterisk has he's been fined by the club according to rumors, so probably see Caner there instead.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts