Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
lol, what was Gila thinking? No one's even close to him.

·
Registered
29,144 Posts
Gila. In Bonucci's case at least the goalie was nearby.
On the other hand at least Gila was in speed and could be said to be put slightly out of balance by the defender touching him at first. Bonucci is just standing still, then collapses with a twirl. :D

Tough call, imo.

·
Registered
43,092 Posts
On the other hand at least Gila was in speed and could be said to be put slightly out of balance by the defender touching him at first. Bonucci is just standing still, then collapses with a twirl. :D

Tough call, imo.
Not at all. Both are terrible dives but Gila's is easily far worse.

·
Registered
29,144 Posts
But at least Gila's balance and movement was obstructed (though slightly), only he decided too late to try and make it count. With Bonucci there was no movement in the first place (though, granted, at least the opponent is close by as he falls).

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
There were times playing football as a younger man when I would be on a dead sprint with the ball ahead of me and a defender runs over and slides at me and I'm sure i texted as if i had just stepped on a land mine, even without contact. You're just so exposed when at a dead sprint and react to impending contact, even if it never arrives, that I *could see how* Gila's could have been inadvertent, even if I highly doubt that it was.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts