Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bonera Presented Friday ..

The young Italian u21 international will be presented in a press conference on this Friday at 12:00 according to the official site.

Here is a picture below of Bonera in the Gialloblu colours :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Whose body is that? :D

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it is a very bad cut and paste job :tongue:

Anyways, I am very excited of this transfer and I think it is a very good signing. Lets see if we can get a 'real' picture of him being presented at a later time :tongue:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Also we sold 1/2 of midfielder Manuel Saccani to Prato, Serie C1. :)

Also we play a game against Pisa tomorrow, here is the team:

Goalkeepers: Claudio Taffarel (1), Gabriele Giaroli (12)
Defenders: Antonio Benarrivo (3), Martin Djetou (2), Luigi Sartor (7), Nestor Sensini (6), Nicola Mora (25)
Midfielders: Stephen Appiah (4), Aimo Diana (23), Sergej Gurenko (23), Giampiero Maini (13), Manuel Saccani (14), Ibrahim Kargbo (18)
Forwards: Marco Di Vaio (20), Gaetano Grieco (19), Johnnier Montano (10)

Who the **** is Kargbo?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Was it Saccani who got some minutes in the UEFA cup? Or maybe it was the coppa, I don't know but there was someone from the primavera that got a chance and completely bombed according to the ratings. Hopefully it was only a bad day though. :)

Kargbo is maybe some new primavera player we have signed?

What I find more interesting is Mora. I don't know how he played this season or if he's played at all (Piacenza, right?), but if I remember he was a pretty hot prospect a few years ago. Maybe for our leftback? Or is he just in the squad while we decide where to ship him away?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Bonera is officially official

Ok, we have known for quite some time that Bonera is a Parma player the coming season, but you can never be sure enough right?
But this is Bonera holding the Parma shirt. It doesn't get much more official then this those it?

http://media.acparma.it//pics/2335_s200.jpg

PS: Amo, could you move this thread to the other Bonera thread?? I'm pretty drunk (hey, it's my birthday damnit! :groan: ) and I forgot there was another Bonera thread. :angel:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Done enola.

Happy birthday to BOTH enola and Bonera then, since they have their birthday at the same day! :happy:

:cool:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Damn, your fast. :eek:

And thanks :)

And congrats Bonera, maybe we could go out and take a drink or something next year, eh? :flirt: :drunk:

Um, yeah...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
How old did you become Enola? Bonera was born in 1981! Perhaps you could have same age! :eek:

And stop flirting our central defender! :mad:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I'm one year younger then him. So i'm 20 now. Which means that I'm no longer a teenager and I can now shop liquor at "the system" :cool:.

Now that's what I call a prospect. :howler:

And about the last part of your post, must I? You know, I think he's quite a "fine" player. :horny: ;)

He must get that all the time :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts