Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's almost official I think...

Parma: Bondi nuovo presidente

La Parmalat Finanziaria ha confermato in maniera ufficiale che Enrico Bondi è il nuovo presidente del Parma Calcio, succedendo così a Tanzi nella massima carica. Nel cda entrano anche Umberto Tracanella, Guido Angiolini e Luca Baraldi. Quest`ultimo assume anche la carica di
amministratore delegato.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Is this good, I don't know much about this Bondi, I was hoping for Sacchi to be envolved again somehow.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Hmm...he trusts no one...:D

I wanted Baraldi but I guess his time might come after the seperation from Parmalat...:)

Well lets see what he does...:strong:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Amiumtaur said:
He is :eek:. I would of rather someone younger, is he rich or?
Ok, Bondi is the caretaker who's trying to help Parmalat survive. He's just President on paper as he wants to have control over what's happening in the club. The actual work will be done by Sacchi, Prandelli, Nebiolo and Baraldi among others.

Bondi will only be President until we find a new buyer. He's not a permanent solution.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
E’ durato un paio d’ore l'assemblea ordinaria del Parma calcio, molto meno rispetto al Cda fiume di giovedì scorso. Eì stato più facile gettare le basi del Parma del futuro che chiudere l’era Tanzi. La riunione è finita verso le 17.30, quando sono usciti dallo stadio Tardini Paolo Tanzi, Alessandro Chiesi, e poi Francesca Tanzi.

Il nuovo presidente del Parma sarà il commissario straordinario della Parmalat, Enrico Bondi. Ma l’uomo che gestirà davvero questo momento drammatico per il club sarà Luca Baraldi, ex dirigente del Parma, prima di passare alla Lazio: Baraldi si avvia a ricoprire gli incarichi di direttore generale e amministratore delegato.

"Sono contento e onorato di questo incarico. Nei prossimi giorni cercheremo di controllare tutta la situazione, parleremo poco e lavoreremo tanto". Questo il primo commento di Baraldi. Nel cda gialloblu entrano anche Umberto Tracanella e Guido Angiolini.

--------------------------------------------------------

It lasted a few hours the Parma shareholders meeting, much less then the shareholders meeting held last Thursday. It was easier to concrete the the clubs future then close the Tanzi era.

The new president of Parma will be Enrico Bondi. But the man that will be really being planning everything for the club will be Luca Baraldi ex employee of Parma before going to Lazio. Baraldi will be Director Generale as well as Administator.

"I'm happy and honoured to be given the job. In the next few days we will look at the situation of the club, we will talk little and work a lot." These were his first words. Umberto Tracanella and Guido Angiolini will also join the board.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Okay thanks for that Marten, that is what I presumed until the summer.

Let's hope that they can do a good job off the pitch like the lads are on the pitch.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
VERDI said:
Ok, Bondi is the caretaker who's trying to help Parmalat survive. He's just President on paper as he wants to have control over what's happening in the club. The actual work will be done by Sacchi, Prandelli, Nebiolo and Baraldi among others.

Bondi will only be President until we find a new buyer. He's not a permanent solution.
Nebiola doesn't have a job anymore...:(

Sacchi has no say in the upper levels of management he is just a scout/consultant...

the main people in charge are Angelo Stimamiglio, Massimo Nuti and Marco Ziliotti. And Baraldi ofcourse.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Okay thanks for that Marten, that is what I presumed until the summer.

Let's hope that they can do a good job off the pitch like the lads are on the pitch.
Agreed. I get the feeling that this is a steady but rreassuring clean up period for us. I am gradually gaining confidence in the stablity of the club.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Bottom line to all of this is as follows:

Debt is all but gone, Parmalat have taken it on, anything before 30th of September is all debt taken on by Parmalat...money was owed to Parma so they had to do this.

On top of the debt going....there will be a need to raise 20m euro's in capital from the conversion of credit that Parmalat will giveto Parma.

:)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GaGa said:
Bottom line to all of this is as follows:

Debt is all but gone, Parmalat have taken it on, anything before 30th of September is all debt taken on by Parmalat...money was owed to Parma so they had to do this.

On top of the debt going....there will be a need to raise 20m euro's in capital from the conversion of credit that Parmalat will giveto Parma.

:)
How can you be so sure? Earlier today I found an article that said that AC Parma owe Parmalat €70M. There is a different message each day.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't understand. Are we debt free? And what about those €20M? Will we get them too? So we're plus €20M instead of minus €77M all of a sudden? That would make us a really attractive clubs for the buyers. No debt at all to clear and with a really good team growing up...

Please let this be true. :)

The supporters are not happy with the sacking of Nebiolo though... :(

1 - 20 of 42 Posts