Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On tonights news they reported that Parmalat has $23bn worth of debts, which prompted Parmalat officials to make statements.

A representative of Parmalat and Bondi said that as always Parma was on the agenda to be sold and that they valued the club at €85m but are expecting that figure to crawl towards €100m by the summer due to costs yet to be incurred by the club.

Which means that maybe we will have €90m or so worth of debt by the summer and they want to make €10m profit if they sell it for €100m. I don't think they will give the club away for free that's for sure.
 

·
Premier Player
Joined
·
3,682 Posts
23 bn as in Billion?! :eek:
 

·
Premier Player
Joined
·
3,682 Posts
I thought it was about half the amt but its their problem.

Someone buy Parma please!
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MINDSCAPE said:
I thought it was about half the amt but its their problem.

Someone buy Parma please!
It was but after further digging and investigating as always more things are found...100m here...500m there and it starts to build up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
No one will pay €100M for Parma.

And again, wasn't Parmalat supposed to take on the debts? (I hate to tell you. But I told you that if something sounds too good to be true it's because it IS too good to be true... :()

ps. Why can't we subscribe to that Salva Calcio programme?
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
VERDI said:
No one will pay €100M for Parma.

And again, wasn't Parmalat supposed to take on the debts? (I hate to tell you. But I told you that if something sounds too good to be true it's because it IS too good to be true... :()

ps. Why can't we subscribe to that Salva Calcio programme?
I think we could only take on the salva calcio if we have someone backing us up...there is no one. :depress:

€100m is a lot...I just hope...that the money saved from wages and money made from transfers lowers the debt.

I think if everyone gives the money owed us by the summer we would have as little as 15m-20m left as debt.
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Adriano - €23m
Mutu - €10m
Diana - €2m
Matuzalem - €1.5m
Appiah - €2m 2003/2004 and €6m if he stays in 2004/2005
Bonazzoli - €3m (expected amount)
Gresko - €1.7m
Bachini - €1m plus Filippini for a season

Total €52.2m...not including the deduction of taxes and other fee's ofcourse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,541 Posts
Crap, can't the new owner pay the debts and keep the players? Who would want to buy Parma without it's players?

We're freakin' talking about a team with 32p after 18 rounds and is tied for the UCL spot!
 

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Joined
·
24,083 Posts
Quivering said:
Who would want to buy Parma?
That is the question at hand. The answer? Only a mad man...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Quivering said:
Crap, can't the new owner pay the debts and keep the players? Who would want to buy Parma without it's players?

We're freakin' talking about a team with 32p after 18 rounds and is tied for the UCL spot!

Yeah, and we sold our top striker to our biggest rival for that UCL spot! Now thats good business, not even Tanzi would have been that stupid...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
Du4cK said:
Yeah, and we sold our top striker to our biggest rival for that UCL spot! Now thats good business, not even Tanzi would have been that stupid...
We don't have any alternatives. That's the cold hard truth.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top