Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard a lot of serie A clubs are interested in him and he could be sold after parma had signed adriano from INTER...with di vaio and sukur already at the club, bona could be the one to leave...apparently, teams like como and modena have already expressed interested in bonazzoli...another rumor says that he could be swapped straight up for atalanta's doni...juve seem to have lost interested in him...but would sacchi let bonazzoli?? that remains to be seen...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Bona didn't have a great season but I still think we should keep him. If we try to build our team on youngsters we must give them more then one chance to prove themselves anything else would be foolish.
Bonazzoli will never be a great goalscorer, but that is not his job either. He's a great targetplayer and is very good at holding the ball. And since he's so big, defenders will have a hard time beating him on crosses.
Sure Di Vaio-Adriano is a great duo, but none of them are great on the head. So I see it essential to have at least one tower in the attack since we play with wingers and all.
And Bonazzoli goes before Sukur, Savo, Cruz or anyone else in my book for that role.
I guess if we get a big enough bid things could change but it isn't the big clubs that wants him, it's the small.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts