Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friends please grab a seat if you are standing what i am about to say will be earth shaking; i dont want anyone to hurt themselves because of me. my friends i am here formally announcing my defection the AC Milan football club. now please before everyone jumps to conclusions i want to explain my decision, i have been a loyal supporter of Football Club Internazionale Milan, a club who's founding ideals resound with my core beliefs, love, inclusion, brotherhood, appreciation of other races:proud:
initially it was guiseppe bergomi's mustache that grabbed my attention; but the love was solidified in the glorious years after 1989, my friends have you ever seen a finer collection of misfits? i dont know how they used to do it but the likes of galante, ze elias, colonesse, terrible taribo west, paulo sousa mixed in with the Ronaldo's and Djorkaeff's, Recoba's, it was just awesome stuff occasionally you would wake up and find out you have a 32 million striker like Vieri:hopeful::thumbsup:

but then my friends inter started winning things, i didnt sign up for; it was very hard to identify with this "new" inter, because i always support the underdog, but inter became winners and now they have this unstoppable coach and Ibra:scared:

which then brings me to why i will now be rooting for ac milan, my friends watching this team struggle on a cold thursday evening in a corner of england no one wants to be in the UEFA Cup was just an irresistible lure for me, my resolve with solidified by the game in palermo; my friends this is the underdog at its best; milan is the new new underdogs of serie a, the people's club

I hope you will all welcome another milanita into the family; some of you already assumed or wished i was a milan fan, this my friend is the real deal, i dont do this as a publicity stunt for my campaign to be a forum manager here or anything cheap like that. thank you very much:)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
can you sum what you just said in one line? Becuase when I try to read.....

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
my friends please grab a seat if you are standing what i am about to say will be earth shaking; i dont want anyone to hurt themselves because of me. my friends i am here formally announcing my defection the AC Milan football club. now please before everyone jumps to conclusions i want to explain my decision, i have been a loyal supporter of Football Club Internazionale Milan, a club who's founding ideals resound with my core beliefs, love, inclusion, brotherhood, appreciation of other races:proud:
initially it was guiseppe bergomi's mustache that grabbed my attention; but the love was solidified in the glorious years after 1989, my friends have you ever seen a finer collection of misfits? i dont know how they used to do it but the likes of galante, ze elias, colonesse, terrible taribo west, paulo sousa mixed in with the Ronaldo's and Djorkaeff's, Recoba's, it was just awesome stuff occasionally you would wake up and find out you have a 32 million striker like Vieri:hopeful::thumbsup:

but then my friends inter started winning things, i didnt sign up for; it was very hard to identify with this "new" inter, because i always support the underdog, but inter became winners and now they have this unstoppable coach and Ibra:scared:

which then brings me to why i will now be rooting for ac milan, my friends watching this team struggle on a cold thursday evening in a corner of england no one wants to be in the UEFA Cup was just an irresistible lure for me, my resolve with solidified by the game in palermo; my friends this is the underdog at its best; milan is the new new underdogs of serie a, the people's club

I hope you will all welcome another milanita into the family; some of you already assumed or wished i was a milan fan, this my friend is the real deal, i dont do this as a publicity stunt for my campaign to be a forum manager here or anything cheap like that. thank you very much:)
ROFLMAO :dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

this gotta be the funniest and the freakiest shit in xtratime history ever. Even the legendary Bob with the Bat cannot match this, lololololololololol

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
My fellow prisoner let me be the first to welcome you with open arms. But this worries me my friend. No, not that you will go back to Inter when they start their losing streaks, or because our welcoming was too warm or perhaps you'll join Juventus or maybe even Real Madrid, who you know as well as I do have ties with Venezuela, because they speak Spanish. No my friend that doesn't concern me at all. What concerns me my friend is that maybe you'll join the liberal loonies. For 2012 it's no biggie as both of us should become apprentices to Plouffe & Axelrod, but 2016 my friend we'll go back to Karl Rove.

Now my friend do you have any book deals lined-up after this extraordinary day? You know this would be like Papa Bear left his buddies at Fox N and joined MSNBC.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I hate that our club is a minnow. I hate that we are the reigning World Champions. I hate that we have the most international trophies in the world. I hate it!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Nice, now we have two Interistas trying to be Milan fans.
Just wait Jani it won't be long until the thousands will be jumping ship.:stuckup::D:nervous::flirt:.AC360 made me laugh when he said watching Milan struggle in the UEFA cup yep it's the UEFA cup a comp we've never given two hoots about,but Inter do it season after season to the little boys in the CL how embarrassing is that?This is when you're meant to be the strongest representative of your country lol!

Before anyone mentions the UEFA as we never given a rats"Culo" about it's a true fact,well this season we're there and we see it as we've never won it so we'll try and win if not oh well that's our philosophy history says everything.
Adnan Ac may be funny but he surely would rival that Forza Napoli try hard clown haha!!

·
Registered
62,740 Posts

:cry: :moan:

So how am I supposed to call you 'my friend', now?

·
Registered
46,104 Posts
oh my my ......u traitor ac360 :howler:........... poor interisti ..........oh did u not thnk of firdaus?????poor poor firdaus :pp
:cry:

·
Registered
62,740 Posts

·
Registered
46,104 Posts
So that's it for my campaign manager then. The end. :( I'll have to go it alone now. :( But I'm doing this for him too. He's still my brother. :hopeful:

[tub]mFu9YR9X-Zw[/tub]

:cry:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts