Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumours from Italy and France are saying that Trezeguet, after t Juve's refusal to increase his contract may be keen on joining Arsenal, who, based on Trezeguet's agent, have an offer close to what Trezeguet is asking Juve. Should Juve refuse to negotiate with Trezeguet, the French player would be very keen on joining his mentor Wenger and best friend Henry, with whom he grew up at Monaco and his other French friends at Highbury.

I would LOVE to have the TITI-Trezegol duo at Highbury!!!With such an attack line, Arsenal will be a big and legitimate candidate for the CL.

:):happy:

ALLEZ DAVID!HIGHBURY T'ATTENDS!:star::star:

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
He's the fox-in-the-box that we need. It really depends upon his price. Rumours flying around of £20m, some say £50m. I'd offer about £25m if he really is available, but under the new transfer regulations, clubs will find it impossible to hold onto players that want to leave, so Juventus might even accept this cut-price.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Players have too much power nowadays...

It would be good pick-up by Arsenal though. As long as the Henry-Trez partnership works better then at the WC that is.
And it would.

But we all know what's going to happen. Juve will give him his extra 10 billion dollars he wants and he'll stay. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
185 Posts
There is no chance in Hell that Trezeguet is coming to Arsenal. He was the top scorer in Italy last year, and among the top in the CL. Juve only have three top strikers, and they will not giv eup Trezeguet. It won't happen.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Payman, the last Bombazo thread of yours I read said that Nesta was going to an american team.... so I don't believe this at all. ;)
Anyway, as much as I would like to see him here, it would not be money well spent. We need to spend money on a midfielder and two or more defenders, and with Jeffers and Aliadiere coming up in the future, Trex would just hinder there chances. So I'd have to say no.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
arsene would never ever pay the transfer money for treze
i am guessing 20million +
and EVEN if he was 20 mil, which is bull, aresene STILL wouldnt sign him

and also his not leaving
pointless

·
Registered
629 Posts
I've already heard the rumour way before the WC started. I was told that he wasn't happy with the renewal contract given to him, which leads to others speculating him going to Arsenal... Arsenal too is keen in selling Kanu towards the end of last season, so I'm not sure was it a rumour or not making Trez a long term replacement for Bergy and Kanu...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts