Xtratime Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BOMBAZO: New York Metro Stars have signed Nesta!
Ladies and Gentlemen, let me inform you of the greatest football transaction to ever occur in the United States of America. The greatest team of the greatest nation of the world just signed the greatest defender of the world, from Italy's Lazio. :eek::eek::groan::fero::depress::mad::(:confused:

BREAKING NEWS!

NEW YORK. July 5th, (AFP). A few minutes after 5.30 pm, EST, New York Metro Stars' President and General Manager, Nick Sakiewicz announced via telephone from his hotel room in one of the ressorts in the Bahamas, that the mega sensational transfer of Italian super star and former captain of Lazio, Alessandro Nesta has been finalized and will be presented in a gigantic press conference sometime next week.

"Nesta is thrilled to join us, as the ambition of our club perfectly matches his ambition." Despite leaving Serie A giants Lazio for the MSL might not look like being a move predicted by the experts, it is still a very exciting move not only for Nesta, but also for us, this franchise and the whole of MLS to be exposed to such a world class soccer player." As to the size of the contract or the economical impacts or amounts needed to bring the italian super star to the Big Apple, no data is available as of now, but one can safely assume we are talking about a massive amount in a massive transaction, probably one of the biggest ever in professional sports in America of all time.

Sakiewicz added "this move may well be the beginning of a new era, in which the MSL will be slowly taking more and more importance in the world of soccer. This is an exciting time because the MSL in an expansion phase now and I wouldn't be surprised if more world class players joined other MLS teams in the near future. Obviously, this can only drastically help the developpment of this sport in the US, but also positively impact the US national team after their great run at the recent FIFA World Cup, where we reached the 1/4 finals."

John Davis, of the New York Sunday Night Times.

As you can see, all those phony reports about Nesta being already an Inter player or a Juve player or Real player is nothing but pure BS and speculation as he is a Metro Star player from now on....:eek::groan::
:dontcare: :dazed: :eek: :confused:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Originally said by Micke
I guess France exit from the WC has given you some kind of trauma, my reccomendation is to stay away from the internet spreading BS for a while.
:dielaugh:

And yeah, next time you're gonna write some phony articles, make sure you spell it in its real name (MLS) instead of MSL.... :D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Well, unless something i don't know of and George Bush is the president of the New York Metrostars, then this is just ridiculous Payman how can you post such utter crap.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
What do you mean, it's not true??? :eek: :confused:

I just signed a contract to buy a NestaBurger franchise restaurant.

:eek: :confused: :dazed: :eek:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oh man this news is 101% true, AFP gave it, as we know itz a pretty realible source guyz :D

This end all hopes of other interested clubs like Inter, Como, Reggina, Real & co. to sign Fiesta :D

Ahh as for Milan, Roque Junior the world champion is more than enough for us to kick a$s :D :tongue:

:cool:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Metrostars may have bought Nesta.... BUT we will buy Metrostars! Yeah that's right, all part of the master plan, don't worry Payman, we fooled them. :eek:

·
Premium Member
43,417 Posts
San_Siro_1 said:
As you can see, all those phony reports about Nesta being already an Inter player or a Juve player or Real player is nothing but pure BS and speculation ...
Payman, I am affraid this time it is not a speculation ... look at the Inter forum ... :depress: :fero:

·
Registered
14,543 Posts
That´s right. Metrostars bought Nesta. And I´m sure that "Chicago Fire" will buy Sheva next. Or maybe "Dallas Burn" (what knid of names are that?) Will get Owen very soon.
So MLS is coming to destroy serie A and all European leagues.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.