Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this one is for the title win and i believe the boys will be very eager to finish this one off with a win so then we can concentrate purely on wining the CL. bolton have had a good run against the top teams in recent seasons and im sure this will be a great game althought we shall prevail!
i hope that Forsell gets a match and plays well. is duff still injured or are we saving him to the CL?

Bolton 0-2 Chelsea
Lampard, Drogba

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Stelios was walking around with blookd dripping from the back of his head :dielaugh:
So far a very aggressive game, Bolton were without a doubt the better side in the first half. I have a feeling Mourinho is gonna make some changes at the start of the second half.

·
Registered
557 Posts
So the inevitable happens and Lampard score for Chel$ki. :yuck:

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Lampard is a better striker than Drogba, lol. :D Is that 18 or something this season?

Suck on it PFA, suck it long and suck it hard. Lamps is the man!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Congratulations, Chelsea.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Congratulations, Chelsea.

Congratulations, Chelsea. :neutral: :cool: :eyepatch: :) :glasses: :heart:

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
my oh my , that smile from robben summed it up :proud: , and as they guy said, the men from kings road are now kings of england :smileani: :proud: ...

big big achievement from the "Special One", now confirming his place as currently the world's best football manager, it is not easy to jump from country to country winning the league and possibly CL with new teams on the way...god bless u mourinho..

and to confirm his greatness he predicted we will wrap the league up early in october, and we did! back then we were drawing 0-0 and 1-0 wins and everyone called us boring and a cup team, eating up their words...

CHAMPIONS ! CHAMPIONS ! CHAMPIONS ! and i dont think fergie will lift any major titles while mourinho is in the country lol

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Pablo said:
Congratulations in being the first side to successfully buy the title
Yep, hats off to Ranieri for buying Lampard... very astute. :pp

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
i feel like going back to the Man City vs. Chelsea post (when we lost 1-0 in november and arsenal were beating everyone) and dig up a few of the posts by our fellow arsenal fans to gloat a bit but hey who needs to care what others think when u have mourinho :)

Lampard again on his 156th consecutive games confirming his status as england's best midfielder, Terry won his award, Cech among the world's top 3 keepers at the age of 22, Robben & Cole a revelation, and not to mention the immense Glen Johnson lol (Geremi's performance today will condemn johnson to the bench for a long time..)..

and good to see Arsenal behind us in second, anything but Fergie's shitty devils..

1 - 20 of 43 Posts