Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good result last week, managed to gain a bit of ground on Juve and Inter.

Last time we met Bologna we lost 1-2, despite being at home, this time it is different though, our players are clicking, and Pato has hit great form (touch wood).

Inter will be facing Sampdoria at home, after suffering a shock lose to Atalanta, im sure they'll be fired up for this one, added the fact that Sampdoria have only managed 1 win in the past 6 games...but no one could have picked Atalanta to beat Inter 3-1, so who knows.

Meanwhile Juventus will be facing Fiorentina also at home, however Fiorentina have managed a 3 wins from 6 games, and will be looking to comeback strong after 2 loses, Juve on the other hand are back home after spliting a the points with Lazio.

As for out game, Kaka will start! :stuckup:, and we will come away with all 3pts (touch wood).

Forza Milan
Forza Kaka

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Our thread starter who will it be?
I truly hope its not going to be me.
Jani was cruelly disposed after a win
That truly is a unforgiveable sin
the end of Kaka here will it be now?
Are we to replace him with a cow?
all these questions put us on a edge
all the fake fans will jump over the hedge
bono will say everything is okay
And on craver put some pepperspray
Dae will talk about his exellence
A10 will gather some more belligerence
Thus another day will come to past
Lets hope Maldini's legs will last

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Roses are red,
violets are blue,

Kaka might leave,
but 9-digit Euros might come and a Scude-too!

Let's pull a Zacheroni-miracle this year! :fero:

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
:howler:

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
What is this? :wallbang:

May you know I didn't open the match thread yet because we have a midweek game vs Hannover first

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
This a breach in the terms of the agreement of this forum:mad:. Not to mention after Jani started a winning streak:stress:. In order to win against Bologna and keep Kaka I say we delete this thread and let Jani start over:stuckup:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
I agree wholeheartedly :stuckup:
Ok, I'll do the Hannover friendly soon, and you can redo this thing:thumbsup:. We take our TS very seriously over here:proud:

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
Its no joke man :mad:

If Dae did not resign the other day I would have already planned a protest akin to the ones the Tifosi in Milan are doing now :hopeful:

1 - 20 of 307 Posts