1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
62,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
The promised 20m injection of funds is desperately needed. Probably a good move for Bologna :)

·
Administrator
53,216 Posts
Good luck to Bologna then, another competetive team in Serie A is needed instead of just another minor one.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Good to see the likes of Bologna and last year's Napoli and Genoa replacing the Ascolis and Empolis.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Indeed. Good luck to Bolognese :)

·
Registered
33,708 Posts
Interesting to see how this'll turn out.

2 x €20m obviouly isn't an Glazer size investment, but nonetheless the mere fact that a foreign entity owns a calcio club...

The plans to move the homeground, etc., away from the city of Bologna - in fact away from the commune of Bologna - have now been ditched. Seemed like a desperate move that, as well.

Let's see if they can work out a new project.

·
Registered
33,708 Posts
Hopefully they can put in a bid for Ronaldinho or something.
Could be done - with the entire amount they invested there'd be enough for transfer fee, sign-on fee, and 1 year's wages :hopeful::horny:

·
Registered
13,169 Posts
Beautiful city and people, great food, solid club, makes it a good investment. They skipped right over Roma and the Sensis. Smart. :smileani:

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
I am glad they got sold to a foreign investor. I would like to see how it works out in serie A. I am not very fond of foreing owners, but its something that is invetable in this globalized football world. I am anxious to see what will happen.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Wasn't Joe Tacopina the George Soros lawyer who was supposed to be the negotiator for the Roma takeover bid?

·
Administrator
53,216 Posts
He is Demandred, the Ari Gold look-alike that was shown holding the Roma scarf.

·
Registered
46,803 Posts
Tacopina has promised that Bologna will be scudetto contenders in 5 years. :howler:

Today they bought Cristian Zenoni from Sampdoria. :happy::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
So Fiorentina, Napoli, Sampdoria and Bologna all want to be Scudetto challengers within the next 5 years. The futures of Juve and Milan are doomed.:moan:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts