Xtratime Community banner

161 - 180 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
We all knew it was just a short lived fairytale (except for the expert Camel) and now it's coming to an end.

This team isn't good enough for 1st place, but i hope it will be for the 4th.

Also,the coach has some blame playing the only good players we have every game including Coppa and EL ffs.

It doesn't matter who plays tomorrow for us, because it will be needed a huge miracle to get a point let alone win. Huge tip for those who bet out there.

·
Registered
13,903 Posts
We win it 3-1. Goals by Zlatan, Tonali, and Theo.

·
Registered
8,992 Posts
It all started with Mandzukic...

Every derby that we went through, I fear we will have no more banter excuse of 0-6 😬

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
as expected Lukaku vs Romagnoli is a nightmare. Wow Romagnoli's lack of speed is just exposed time after time

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I do not understand why Tomori is not starting. He can at least keep up speed with the Lukaku and Martinez. No one can match Lukakus strength anyway.
Btw how many times have Lukaku run away from Roma on our left side from the midlle and towards goal the last couple of games..

·
Scudetto
23,519 Posts
Romagnoli not in best form for sure but you gotta hand it to Lukaku who is just simply unstoppable

·
Registered
17,737 Posts
I do not understand why Tomori is not starting. He can at least keep up speed with the Lukaku and Martinez. No one can match Lukakus strength anyway.
Btw how many times have Lukaku run away from Roma on our left side from the midlle and towards goal the last couple of games..
That is the problem with having a captain that is a weak link of the team. It's harder mentally for the coach to leave him on the bench. But hopefully you have a replacement next year and use the summer to deal with the backlash of changing captains.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Romagnoli not in best form for sure but you gotta hand it to Lukaku who is just simply unstoppable
Should have learnt from the past games...I remember the same happening a few times in that duel

·
Scudetto
23,519 Posts
Inter playing the perfect game so far.

Super attack and solid defense. Transition play also fantastic with always having the extra man.

·
Registered
8,992 Posts
Guys the streaming just died on me.
Anyone has a reliable stream link please.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Rebic non existent. He goes into the box too much instead of staying on the left giving Theo some passing options. He has just been off almost everytime he has the ball..Hakimi is on a yellow so needs to be challenged

·
Scudetto
23,519 Posts
What a start to the second half. Nothing out of it unfortunately.

Handanovic just earned MOTM status

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Ok, yes Roma just let Lukaku shoot inside the box without trying to block..Backtracking because he knows he will be beaten in a running duel.

161 - 180 of 287 Posts