Xtratime Community banner

461 - 480 of 589 Posts

·
Registered
12,633 Posts
Not good enough.

Beside the players, Pioli is to blame as well. By putting Alexis at RB he ruined or Right wing side just so he could play Samu ffs.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #468 ·
Can’t stand these performances at this stage of the season and the fact that we have come nowhere compared to the last 8-9 dreadful seasons. We still throw it away when the going gets tough. We cannot count on ANY of these players to deliver over a full season. The lack of true quality at Milan is still as evident as ever.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
So I guess we wasted one half again with Castillejo and Krunic on the flanks. Would think Pioli had learned a lesson after the games against Napoli and Man U when they also sucked

·
Registered
9,041 Posts
The final third, an obvious weakness. this team just lack creativity and a slow forward line. Sampdoria is playing a high line knowing Zlatan cant run. Its just tiring knowing the players are just looking for Zlatan towards the goal. I have been saying this umpteenth times.
I dont need to add on Krunic and the Spanish fraud. Not forgetting the stale Kebab.

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Really stupid lineup, our attack instantly became more dynamic when we put two professional footballers on the wings. And Kalulu much more solid than salad in defense as expected.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #472 ·
When we think we have a real quality player in Theo, some people even claiming he’s one of the best left backs in the world lol, he starts playing like an amateur for several months, when we need quality the most. This mistake today was perhaps the worst action of any player this season.

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Theo won a lot of games, everyone makes dumb mistakes. If we had a real attacking performance giving up that goal wouldn't have been as big a deal. We should be putting 2+ past a side like this. They weren't even playing catenaccio.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #474 ·
Next up Parma and Genoa, two teams we couldn’t beat even when we were at our best. And we still have Lazio, Juve and Atalanta left. This has the potential to become our worst season in many, many years, when we consider the expectations just a few months ago.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #475 ·
Theo won a lot of games, everyone makes dumb mistakes. If we had a real attacking performance giving up that goal wouldn't have been as big a deal. We should be putting 2+ past a side like this. They weren't even playing catenaccio.
Tbh. he’s been our most error-prone player in 2021 imo. It’s far from the first time he’s done something similar, and not the first time either one of these brain farts have led to a goal.

·
Registered
9,041 Posts
Exactly...and they were playing with 10 man for the last 30mins.
Its all on Pioli for this one.

I hope this match will not go into a meltdown onwards 😅

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Pioli has done a great job, credit to him. But a lot of times you can't help thinking he's just an average coach. Nothing special. His decisions leaves you scratching your head.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #478 ·
Exactly...and they were playing with 10 man for the last 30mins.
Its all on Pioli for this one.

I hope this match will not go into a meltdown onwards 😅
You shouldn’t mix things up. It’s not on Pioli that Theo has been playing like shit for months, just like Pioli’s mistakes are not Theo’s.

·
Registered
24,138 Posts
I wanted to slap the commentators who kept on talking on how we needed to win to be in the scudetto-race. Its like they live in a different dimension than me. We are in a desperate fight to get to ucl, one we are currently losing. Scudetto race was over two months ago, if not something drastic happens we will be out of ucl race in a few games

461 - 480 of 589 Posts