1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serie A Week 15 - 12/12/04 (20.30)
Bologna - Juventus

Stadio Dall'Ara

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan are keeping the pressure on the leaders and only a victory at the Stadio Dall’Ara will ensure the four-point gap stays solid going into next week’s Scudetto showdown.

Juventus suffered a scare against Lazio last Sunday, going behind and only managing to turn the situation around in the closing stages with Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s seventh goal of the season. Ruben Olivera was also on target that day and suffered a thigh injury that’ll force him to miss this trip, though Pavel Nedved returns after a bout of flu. Alessandro Del Piero is again set to start following a long lay-off and he must now recover his best form ahead of the clash with Milan.

Bologna were beaten by a wicked Enzo Maresca free kick away to Fiorentina last weekend and have now picked up just one point from their last three games. However, Carlo Mazzone’s men tend to step up a gear when confronted by the big clubs, beating Parma and Roma this season before holding Inter at the San Siro.

Their real problem is a lack of goals, but that crisis should be eased by the end of ex-Juve striker Giacomo Cipriani’s two-match ban, while Igli Tare has also recovered from injury. Mazzone is forced to reshuffle his defence with both Valentin Nastase and Fabio Petruzzi suspended, so Juarez and Alessandro Gamberini step in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bologna (probable): Pagliuca; Juarez, Gamberini, Sussi; Zagorakis, Colucci, Amoroso, Smit; Meghni, Locatelli; Cipriani

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Blasi, Nedved; Ibrahimovic, Del Piero

Ref: To follow...

channel4

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
DP is in form now and should score a goal or 2 this match ;)

1-2 for juve.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Bologna has a dangerous trio up front. Meghni is starting to fullfill his promise...

I think Bellucci will start instead of Locatelli though, and Daino is propable instead of Smit if they opt for a 4 man defence instead of the 3 man version Football Italian suggests (I think they will).

NB: Funny to see Cipriani mentioned as an ex-Juve player considering that he has NEVER played a single game for us at any level, and we have only had co-ownership :).

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
rememberr the Mourad Meghni goal vs roma??

nice volley.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
DP is in form now and should score a goal or 2 this match
Dp isnt in form now btw

he wont come back it Dp's end If marco Divaio stayed it would have been much better

put hope on Zlatan maybe

Btw I dont hate dp but its a semi fact

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Raul_gonzalez said:
Dp isnt in form now btw
True he's not in his best form, but the goals he's scored have been just as valuable regardless....

Raul_gonzalez said:
Btw I dont hate dp but its a semi fact
...that you don't make a whole lot of sense with this post is a fact. Whether you hate DP or not is on the other hand merely insignificant.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
DP scored 2 goals x siena,, 2 x bayern,1 x maccabi,, these 5 goals were important to us..

+ Raul is not inform for like 2.5 years m8 :D

DP is just making his comeback after his injury,

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
...that you don't make a whole lot of sense with this post is a fact. Whether you hate DP or not is on the other hand merely insignificant.
hehehe

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Egyptian_Juventino said:
DP scored 2 goals x siena,, 2 x bayern,1 x maccabi,, these 5 goals were important to us..

+ Raul is not inform for like 2.5 years m8 :D

DP is just making his comeback after his injury,
2 against Bayern?
Juve Bayern was 1-0 - Nedved
Bayern Juve was 0-1 - DP indeed

;)

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
that you don't make a whole lot of sense with this post is a fact. Whether you hate DP or not is on the other hand merely insignificant.
Firstly, i'am stating my opinion concernig a player I like which is really over rated

Secondly, who In the hell r u to say wether my post is insignificant or not
, WHAT u have to do is read my post if u want to agree or disagree and then Shut ur mouth :D

dats it blen maybe or whoever u r :eek:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
which is really over rated
sorry,, in the past 1 year he was bad,, but being 3rd top goal scorer in the ucl and currently helping juve to get out from tight situations by scoring nice goals isn't known as overrated in my dictionary ..

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
sorry,, in the past 1 year he was bad,, but being 3rd top goal scorer in the ucl and currently helping juve to get out from tight situations by scoring nice goals isn't known as overrated in my dictionary ..
Last 1 year he was bad !!!!!!!! :stress:

3rd goal scorer in ucl over many years , how many goals did he score in Cl ????? maybe 2 !!!!!!!! and his goal against munich and 3 others I dont remember exactly is nice :tongue:

Del piero WAS a world class PLAYER

1 - 20 of 166 Posts