Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Formations:

BOLOGNA: Pagliuca, Juarez, Gamberini, Torrisi, Sussi, Zagorakis, Amoroso, Giunti, Bellucci, Locatelli, Tare.

Subs: Ferron, Nastase, Colucci, Legrottaglie, Loviso, Meghni, Binotto.

FIORENTINA: Cejas, Ujfalusi, Viali, Dainelli, Chiellini, Ariatti, Donadel, Maresca, Jorgensen, Miccoli, Pazzini.

Subs: Lupatelli, Delli Carri, Donadel, Obodo, Nakata, Piangerelli, Bojinov

Still Cejas... Bojinov on the bench.

·
6,645 Posts
1-2 to Fiorentina is my bet. Miccoli x 2

·
Registered
904 Posts
Chievo scored. They're ahead in their match.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Ht 0-0

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Ah well, Roma is losing too, it seems like they will join us and Parma in the relegation zone very soon. Oh, I just checked and they are the second worst team in the second half of the season, we're still leading that list.

Eurosport's commentary make it seem like we're doing OK in the match.

·
6,645 Posts
Imagine Parma, Roma and Fiorentina in a relegation battle. The Seven Sisters feels like a very long time ago... :(

·
Registered
904 Posts
And now Brescia scores and are ahead in their match. Another relegation team getting a positive result. If these scores hold, then they jump over us in the table also.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
49' Jorgensen is upended 30m from goal and Miccoli lines it up... PAGLIUCA PUCHES AWAY!!! Super hit from Miccoli.

Damn, we need a goal and win.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Cagliari get one back against Chievo. They're tied up now. Brings Chievo back within reach.

·
Registered
904 Posts
And Brescia gets another one in their match. They're up 2-0 and look like they'll win. We need to win our match or they'll be above us in the table.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
CRSvideo said:
And Brescia gets another one in their match. They're up 2-0 and look like they'll win. We need to win our match or they'll be above us in the table.
If they will win and we tie then Brescia, Parma and Viola have 34 points.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Goal difference says we will still be "above" Brescia after this match unless Bologna decided to score a goal now.

·
Registered
904 Posts
My mistake. I thought they were on 32 points, and with the win would go up to 35. Looks like we do stay ahead with their win (provided we keep the tie), though just barely.

By the way, Atalanta get a goal in their match. All the relegation teams are getting results today.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Dannyd said:
If two teams are tied in 17th and 18th spot what happens then?
I think goal difference will decide.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
If two teams are tied for 17th and 18th, unless there has been a rule change, then there would be a two-legged play-off to decide who stays up.

We need a miracle right now.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
I remember a few years ago they used to use play-off matches to decided who get which position in the case of two teams getting same points, I dunno if they still do the same though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts