Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bosnia and Herzegovina striker Elvir Bolic has deemed it unlikely that he will stay on at Rayo Vallecano past the summer, despite the fact that the La Liga side offered to extend his contract in the now likely case that they succeed in staying up.

"Rayo's executives have already offered me a new contract, but I think the chances of me staying here are slim," said the highly-rated 29-year-old, who is eyeing a move to a bigger club.

"I think that Rayo will need to sell me to earn some money, and next summer I could leave on a free," Bolic continued. "I've already had some good offers, but I will not sign anything until the end of the season."

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
This has to be some kind of joke:eek:;)
Bolic has to have a very high opinion of himself, since he's saying all this... but I'm sure this is just to get more money out of Rayo, who are desperate of securing his services for some seasons to come. His role in the team is still vital, despite the emergance of Peragon this season... definitely the best striker Rayo posses, as Bolo just isn't living up to expectations:embarass:
i can't see any "bigger" clubs being interested in Bolic, who hardly has any press outside of... Rayo. Let's be frank here:D

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
If you dont think "HIGHLY" of yourself...Probably no one else will..So can you blame Bolic for having some Balls ?????
Im very........actually xtremelly happy for Rayo not being relegated...I love their style !!!! :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts