Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Austria Croatia 1:2 yesterday featured two goals by Boksic (actually he scored none, but the first was a header from him which was deflected by a defender into the goal, the second one featured a great run and a great shot from a difficult angle, kicked away by a flying defender from above the line in acrobatic action, Stanic just stood there and finished).

OK, now, not only the goals, but Boksic played a very lively game, running all over the place, wonderful performance. PLUS HE HAD A HAPPY FACE THE WHOLE GAME.

At least the latest can't be said about him in Lazio. Comparing him play for Croatia and playing for Lazio tells me he is in Lazio not because he really wants to be in Lazio, but for his huge wage. I idolized the guy for years, since midseason my doubts grow and after yesterday I think: Boksic OUT !

[This message has been edited by Alexx (edited 27-04-2000).]

C

·
0 Posts
you are right (i see, you are from austria, like me, i wanted to write a topic like you did)

okey, i only want to say, you're right

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, Calcio.
Did you know that Roman Stary is a Lazio fan. They build some group while he was still at Vienna. There are still people at Vienna games in the good old Banca di Roma Lazio shirts :)

By the way, strange to write about Vienna (or Austria) in english, as these are both teams from Vienna. We don't think about it, as we call the city and the country in german words. So Vienna and Austria are football teams to us in our language.

B

·
0 Posts
Bokic must be out of his mind. Howcome he don't want to play for Lazio like that?? Does he think that he will find a better club?....well I doubt it..after all these years with Lazio he should show the club more respect....

C

·
0 Posts
okey, maybe it was from stanic.... ;)
okey, maybe it was a beautiful goal... ;)
okey, maybe stanic is at parma... :(
and, where's the problem??? :)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well if Boskic isn't happy here then he should leave...I'll be sorry to see the back of him though!

Ok Amo, second goal was soooooo beautiful because of course it was scored by a Parma player! :)

------------------
WESF

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Exactly Natlaya,exactly... :)

If Stanic wasnt there there would be no goal at all since the defender's bicycle kick saved it,but here comes SuperMario to put things in order.And did you see his reaction? he runned straight to Boksic to celebrate together,even if Boksic didnt mean to "assist" him.You can all imagine what Divo Inzaghi would do...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Boksic plays in Lazio because the money ? If so, next season he will stay in Lazio no matter what, he loves the money, right ??
Because if he move to another club maybe he will receive less salary, right ?

He seems not happy in Lazio, i think because he isn't able to score many goals like he does in international team.

So I think this is not money problem, but mentally problem ......

Money is not everthing for some soccer players, I think Boksic is one of them.

B

·
0 Posts
Boksic was the best player on the field against austria..he got best marks in every magazine...he was simply the best....he rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
BIANCOCELSETE
GIRL POWER

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hmmmm...I have a feeling that is an expression used a lot :)

Nice of Mr Parma to celebrate with Boksic!!!!! :)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah - and that was exactly my point in wondering why his rocking in Lazio is not that hard (if that's an expression used in girlpower :) )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts