Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All my time spent at this forum I have tried to defend Alen boksic as I think that he is/was a great footballer.

Now he gets the chance to play from start, and he messes up?

Someone said he refused to play in a too small shirt....Is this really true??? It sure sounds like somebody tries to cover a bigger problem.

Have anyone noticed this tendeces at Boksic before?? I always recognized him as a great footballer and a player playing for the team.

But if he refuses to play with a shirt that is too small....Then who the phuck does he think he is???

------------------
Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Would you like playing for 90 minutes in a jersey that doesn't fit you well yourself?? ;)

Lazio esisti solo tu!

Lazia

·
Registered
315 Posts
I noticed myself that a few players on the field yesterday were wearing a smaller jersey than they would normally wear, but I wouldn't defend Boksic for his actions..what I'd like to know is how the f*** did this news get out!
We should be more careful, the media is all over us just waiting to find more bulls*** to print! It's incredible how the media would rather print this **** instead of all the great things we are doing this season, oh yah I almost forgot...NOI SIAMO LA LAZIO!

LAZIO E BASTA
E REALE FOR PRESIDENT!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Svennis sums it up nicely.

What happened to the kits...on too higher wash???

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I didn't know this issue .
Lazia, even I don't like wear small jersey , doesn't mean I don't want to play for the team .
He got paid for playing !!!!
I hope you agree with me in this point .

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well,would you play in a small jersey for 90 minutes when your making about 4-5 miliardi di Lire in a year!!!!!!
I'd play ****ing naked!!!!!!!!
No room for this bull****.......Erikson,bench the mother****er till the end of the season,then tell him to pack his luggage and get lost!!!!!!
In such a critical time of the year,Boksic really let me down,Great player but unfortunately no brains!!!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm.. has the IQ level just passed below 10 here or what?? How many of you knows just what happend in that dressing room???
So stop throwing S**T on Alen until we get all the facts!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
reale , are you really educated ? from your language, I feel ashamed have you in Lazio fans ... really !!!

Ulph , we got the fact , I don't know why he did such a stupid thing .
I admire him so much (Casiraghi-Mancini as well) .......
He is great player (better than the matador) , but I really don't like his attitude .
I hope after this incident he will apologize and never done such thing like that anymore .

FORZA BOKSIC !!!

ps : fine also fine for him .

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Let's keep it nice, allright? There's no need to insult eachother's intelligence because of too small jerseys, don't you think so?

Lazio esisti solo tu!

Lazia

·
Registered
330 Posts
If I'm educated or not is none of your business!!!(I mean it in a nice way!!)
I'd really feel sorry for you if you went to
a LAZIO match,cause if you did then you would have to say that all LAZIO fans are not
educated!!!!!!
Please don't mind my language,when I'm pissed off it just comes natural to me!!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

P.S.Boksic really pissed me off!!!!!!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Beautiful call Svenn. Bench em! Way to show em who is in charge! It's about time and keep it up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts