Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say 'Ciao' to Alen Boksic! He has signed a three year contract with Turkish club Galatasaray. Lazio will get more than $17 million.
Brazilian Jardel will join him in Istanbul, costing over $26 million.

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Ciao Alen!

And thanks for everything you did for us!!
( I bet that contract with GS included an agreement about the size of the jerseys and washing prescriptions. :)
(and coincedental, just when Siemens got to sponsor Lazio, you know, the washing machines and all?)

And ciao to everybody here aswell for some time!!!

CIAO!!!!!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Adriaan,
how has Boksic been in the past 2 years?? any injuries?? stats..
and ignore the guy int besuktas topic telling me that nouma or smt is better than jardel:)

D

·
0 Posts
I also read it on Dailysoocer but it is to much money .
He does not worth so much.But it is Galatasaray's problem now.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Ciao Boksic, wish someday Lazio will play against Galatasaray to see you again :p

Forza 8, Bokšiè, now, we have number 10, 8, and 25 free. Who will wear it ???:confused:

E

·
0 Posts
Cragnotti must be world happiest man now. I know that Alen was his favorite player for a long time, and before the last season Cragnotti said that he prefers Boksic in top form then Vieri in top form (bravo Sergio :) )

But to get so much money for Boksic, who is old, has high wages, and is not a goalscoring machine he used to be, is just brilliant.

FORZA CRAGNOTTI

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yeah, I never thought on that one before :)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
I think you guys misunderstood the deal ;). As i understand it, it was in a deal worth $17mil but that would incluide player wages etc so i think the transfer fee is only $8mil

Carlito, he has done ok, not up to the standard that was expected of him though since Cragnotti expected a Vieri out of him but for $8mil hes a good buy for you!!

and sslazio11 I think Veron will get 10, Lopez 8, De La Pena 23, Baronio 25, Peruzzi 12, Carini 22, Palermo or the other striker whoever it may be 19.
19 (was andersson)
22 (was ballotta)
12 (was concetti on loan)

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
El matador thats right. he is gonna get $7 million and the lub gets $10 million for him. I still think its too much for a 30 year old guy.

There might be some problems in the transfre though from what i hear. He has 3 managers and they made a deal with 2 of them, also lazio but the 3rd one refuses to sign!! and if he doesnt, the transfer wont happen. Boksic is rumoed to have commented by saying that monaco wants him and he would like to go there!
Also, all the papers in Turkey are saying that he is injured from his knees!! is that true??

Gala said they have more expensiv targets if any problem occurs in the transfer and the rumo is that they have been negotiating with Kennet anderson of bologna behind closed doors.

i would definitely prfer him more than Boksic. what do u think?

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Ciao Alen!

Hope we can still see him in action again next season. It's possible since it's Galatasaray :)
Hope he has better luck there!

And Ciao to Michel for sometime too...

Forza Lazio

·
International
8,545 Posts
Boksic hasn't agree to go to Gala. He'll leave Lazio for sure, but that report of him signing for Gala was a fabrication by the media.

M

·
0 Posts
No matter where Alen goes, no matter what colors he wears, i'll always cheer him no matter what...
Hope he goes to a club where he can rejuvenate himself and have success

Forza Alen Boksic with or without Lazio!!!!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
It was known that Boksic is not very appreciated by his teammates, but he has a friend at least. He’s Beppe Signori, who is trying to persuade Gazzoni to sign Boksic who is not inclined to accept the transfer to Turkey even if Lazio and Galatasaray have already reached a deal. However, first of all, Gazzoni must find the money to sign the Croatian striker selling Kennet Andersson, for which Marsiglia are not inclined to spend too much money.

http://www.solocalcio.com

D

·
0 Posts
I read an interview with Boksic in which he said he hasn't signed anything with Gala although he has talked with them.But he also said he could stay in Rome 'cause he has a good contact and has no reason to leave.
What's wrong with Boksic and Salas? Player should be wise enough to know when to leave.They looked like leaving all season (throwing shirts...).Salas could stay even if he knows what's good for him he should leave.But Boksic really has no place in next season's Lazio.So...
Do us a favour and leave!
FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Deal done!! Lazio's Allen Boksic has agreed to move to
Turkish champions Galatasaray. The Croatian
international striker rejected an initial offer
from the Uefa Cup winners last week, but Lazio
president, Sergio Cragnotti confirmed that a
$7.5m transfer had been agreed. He said, ‘a deal
has been reached with the Turkish club.’ Boksic