Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go boyz and girlz... things have been heatin up:

"'Suker is certainly the best scorer within our team and I think he's one of the best scorers in the world,' Boksic said. 'For us he's the most important player because he has great capabilities and technically, he's fantastic.

'I wish him well. I hope he will repeat his record.' "

"'I had a problem with my abdominal muscle but it was a problem just for two or three days,' he said. 'I'm fine now, I've trained well in the last few days and I'm feeling really good physically.' "

"'For us the most dangerous match is against Mexico,' he said. 'It's the first match so it's the most important because if we win, we have a fantastic opportunity to go to the second round.' "

"'For us the most dangerous match is against Mexico,' he said. 'It's the first match so it's the most important because if we win, we have a fantastic opportunity to go to the second round.' "

"Josip Simunic is likely to replace Simic at the heart of Croatia's defence for the Mexico game. "

Link:
http://worldcup.espnsoccernet.com/story?id=212810&lang=en

GO HRVAAAATSKKAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
36,391 Posts
In other news, Ero ready to see Boksic make up for lost time :)

·
Registered
983 Posts
Hehe.. i just hope for once he can get through afew games without injury.. we all know what this dude is capable of.. i just want the rest of the world to know :D

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just found out from the nice lady over the phone (some Pshysic Network) that Boka will score 4 goals and assist suker 5 (!!!) times... all that information for 3.99$ only! damn... call 1-800-555-5555 urself!

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
WOW GREAT JERSEY SPWOLF!

i cant wait for mine to come in from England:rolleyes: are those the official numbers cuz i would like to put Boksic on the back of mine as well

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep, those are the latest from Nike with white outline, although our NT will have to have white sticker in the background now.... since FIFA still didnt think that new outline is enough

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
yep, those are the latest from Nike with white outline, although our NT will have to have white sticker in the background now.... since FIFA still didnt think that new outline is enough
ahhh thats why when i saw that picture of Zivkovic that Dinamo11 posted in the home jersey it looked funny to me and i guess the reason is that stupid white sticker with the numbers on it! gay fifa:rolleyes: yeah man i agree those numbers with the white outline look good:cool:

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
C'mon Alen this WC is yours.

I'm getting nervous,

Hrvatska!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts