Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title come from the greatest movie of all time;
“A clock work orange”

So now he considers retirement. I wouldn’t believe that is more than a threat to Cragnotti so he will be forced to stay with the team or most important in Boksic case: he’s high salary.
Maybe he heard that Weah got money from Milan to release him from his contract. The difference is only that when Weah have done a lot of thing helping Milan, Lazio has done a lot of thing helping Boksic.

We bought him in the middle of the season from Marseille. After three seasons in Lazio shirt he went to Juventus, were he was a failure. But Cragnotti saved him from sitting on the bench and paid almost the same amounts that we received from selling him. Then he had his only good season at Lazio, scoring 10 times in the league. After a serious injury he were healthy in this previous season. Cragnotti refused to buy a new playmate to Salas after Vieri went to Inter and instead gambling that Boksic would be great. Cragnotti announced that Boksic was his favourite player, doubled his salary and claimed that he was just as good as the mighty Vieri.

Boksic proved all his non-believer that they were right by being awful and missing scoring opportunities that scientist didn’t think was possible.
Then the embarrassing moment when he refused to wear his sweater and after “the double” he refused to show up on the celebration ceremony.

Now there were nothing that could save him from being transferred, still he tried to abuse his friendship with Crag even further by trying to convince him to not selling him but it doesn’t worked.
After all the major transfer that Cragnotti has done this summer he was surely convinced that we would get some incomes by selling some players like Salas, De la Pena and Boksic. That proved to be harder than he thought and except for some share-deals our incomes concerning money involved selling is zero. My theory regarding the Carini deal is that our tranferpocket currently is empty.
And if Boksic should retiring that will be a lost for at least 15 billion lire, exact what Carini would had cost.

So what to do with Boksic, once again we turn to “A clock work orange”; We get one in his yarbles, if he got any yarbles, that eunuch jelly.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
YOU SAID IT MY MAN,,, ya know, you're my new best friend! He is awful, and he and Suker must retire EMMIDITETLY!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Sandbergo its LAZIO player who're you talking about ! And he saved us many many times ! Remember his goal against Rubentus two seasons ago ? Ot last years cup ???? He scored important goals, he will retire as a Good Lazio Player ! I think u are sh!thead and not Laziale. Laziale don't talk dirt about players playing for supporteers club. :mad:

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Hey Milan, Suker is to good to retire, he is just playing @ the wrong club cause Arsenal has Bergkamp, Henry and Kanu. They don´t need Davor. And Sandbergo: A film called "A clockwork orange" obviously can´t be the best film ever (I´ve seen the film so I should know about it). And Boksic is a good player and he is always very loyal to his club and the fans, a very nice guy!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sslazio11: watch your language, kid. Your mother would give you some heavy slapping, had she been aware how you're behaving here. Noone is above critizism.

Cpt Sandro: yes, it seems very loyal not to show up for the celebration of the double, doesn't it? And the shirt-thing: another act of pure loyalty, don't you think?

Milan: Hm, your antagonism towards Boksic and Davor, he he... it haven't got anything to do with they beeing from Croatia, have it?

Finally: no, you're wrong, Sandbergo and Michel - the best film ever is Fight Club. It kind of says it all... Maybe good old Alen should have a look at it?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boksic is a good player, and I agree with Marcel, "The Usual Suspects" is ten times better than "A clockwork orange".
Sanbergo, you can't be a real Lazio fan since you talk about our players like that, Boksic is a good player and he has playe weel for Lazio.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
To Milan and Sandbergo: I can't beleve you are saaying it; Boksic was your best attacker last sesson, if only he was be given a chance. And wht do u have against Suker???????

[Edited by Mattias on 29-07-2000 at 20:54]

·
International
6,519 Posts
Totte:

And what did I say to make you angry ??
My mum wouldn't slap me, cause i am to old to be slapped from her. Oh, or your mother is still slapping u ?! I am sorry for u than :p

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First of all, I couldn’t care less about Boksics nationality apart from one point: he’s a non-European player and with Salas probably staying we already have too many of them as we only can use three.

Then to talk about not being a real Lazio fan because of criticising one Lazio player - that is just so lame. I would never insulted Boksic if he hadn’t insulted Lazio in the first place. If he refuse to represent the club by not wearing our shirt in an important game he has no loyalty to the club and the punishment would be that he never should have the chance to wear it again. That’s go for all Lazios players, no matter what they have done for the club earlier.
If some of you calling yourself Lazio fans and at the same time find that a player offending our club as a real Laziale you should really change club. You probably believe that Real Madrid’s fans thought Anelka being funny when he refused to train with the team.

Surely Boksic have scored important goals and just as I wrote he wear good two seasons ago. Besides anyone would had scored if they got so many opportunities to play as Boksic did.

To Phenomen: “Boksic was your best attacker last season, if only he was be given a chance”. Yeah sure and Elvis still alive and was Inters best attacker last season together with Panucci.

To Captain Sandro: “A film called "A clockwork orange" obviously can’t be the best film ever (I´ve seen the film so I should know about it).” What is that proving, that you don’t understand the title or that you have bad taste?

To sslazio11: The reason that Totte calling you a kid is because you acting like one. You must be the most immature person on this forum as you try to offend every people by claiming that you now something, probably learned from computer-games. And I don’t know for Slovenia but for the rest of Europe the age of ten counts likes you actually are a kid (because you can’t be older than that).

Finally to the movie discussion I must admit that “A clockwork orange” isn’t the greatest movie of all time.
In the heat of the night I forgot Martin Scorseses “Taxi Driver”. But Kubrick was still the master and I have seen all he’s movies and love them all, except for “A full metal jacket”. Speaking of movies I just saw “The patriot” and it sucked.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There's a couple of things I really don't get here:

1) There's a lot of talk about who is and who's not "a real laziale". If you say this or that about the one or the other - than you are or are not a real bla bla bla. Who the **** gives a ****? Call me what ever you like - if Alen Boksic behaves like an arrogant piece of **** (excuse my bad french), then I will for sure - like Sandbergo - criticize him for it. I can't think of a more offensive act against Lazio, than that a Lazio player doesn't show for the celebration of her second leauge title ever (and, also, for the celebration of the double). A Lazio player! If there is any fans that ar more "real" laziales than other - how could a "real" laziale defend something like that?

2) Maybe I'm not a real laziale, but I know this: I AM a supporter of my IFK - I've got my season ticket, I use my vacation to get to see as many of IFK:s matches as possible, I watch our frendlies if I've got the opportunity and so on... and in my opinion it is people who really LOVE their teams who really are entitled to criticize the players. I know I would have freaked, had an Angel acted like Alen. We spend a lot of time and money following our teams. Over paid players that only comes up with demands should know what we think about them. It's Alens God damn job to wear a Lazio jersey, no matter what size. It's his God damn job to show for the celebrations, no matter when he feels like having vacation. If he doesn't do his job, it's an insult both to his own team and to us who loves it.

So, conclusion: why would one be less laziale because of some hard words against a player? A fan is entitled to have his or her own opinions. After all, a player is paid to be in the focus of medias watching eyes...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, I forgot: Sandbergo - you've got a "rehn ängel" in DIF (I wish I knew how to make these yellow happy faces now). Remember this: once an angel, always an angel. It goes for S-G Eriksson too... =) =)

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Boksic was a brilliant player in his days with Signori(not long but still great). I didn't hear much about that T-shirt thing and I don't really care. He will now find it hard to find starting room with Crespo, Lopez, Inzaghi, Salas, Ravanelli(he isn't that good but better than Boksic at the moment).

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hey IL TORO don't you know that Boksic is not Lazio player anymore. He is going either to Galatasary or to Middlesbrough.

Boksic has personal problems with his wife (they 're divorcing). In my country's newspaper he says that Roma took everything from him!!!

He is now leaving........

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
all of you guys who say that Suker and Boksic are bad strikers, get back to your wholes. You would DIE to be as good as they are.

Reputation is never earned easily, and if they are well known, it means that they HAVE done something good to soccer!

and i'm going with SSLAZIO11 on that one. Anyone who trashes Lazio's players is not a Laziali.

Oh, and another thing... if someone needs to watch his mouth around here is you Totte. go and fan Roma (e.g. TOTTI)

[Edited by Laziali All The Way! on 30-07-2000 at 14:23]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.