Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lazio chief Sergio Cragnotti is hoping to convince Alen Boksic to finally accept the transfer to Galatasaray this week.
The deal with the Turkish champions and UEFA Cup winners was reached weeks ago, but the Croatian has so far refused to accept it.
It was Boksic who has asked to meet with Cragnotti, in a hope to convince Lazio's President, who has always had a soft spot for him, to keep him for another year. However, with Claudio Lopez and Hernan Crespo shortly joining the team and with Simone Inzaghi always ready to step in, Boksic would have very few chances to play.
Lazio have also given Fiorentina just a few more days to decide if they want to conclude the deal for Moreno Torricelli's transfer.
The Rome squad has no intention of embarking in another endless transfer soap-opera, so Fiorentina better decide quick - it's now or never.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, I would love to have Torricelli in Lazio, Boksic will probably accept Galatasaray's offer, does that means Torricelli is joining Lazio ????? :)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who really knows their are still too many rumors flying around.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Torricelli wants to go to Lazio
Moreno Torricelli made it clear today that if
the possiblility arises he'd like to join Lazio.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Now, don't start a fightWillem Sterk. :mad: :mad:

·
International
6,519 Posts
30 <------ OLD ?!?!?!? :confused:

And tell me whick player is young for u ? 14-15 i guess... :p

·
Registered
312 Posts
I just think what Lazio needs is a younger midfielder, perhaps in his mid-twenties. Maybe late-twenties but a 30-year-old midfielder has his best years behind him.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, at that point, you are wrong again :)
Lazio already has young midfielder. DEJAN STANKOVIC :cool:
And I think we don't need anything or anywho else :p

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Torricelli is a very versatile player. With the amount of games we have this years, I think he'd be a valuable addition. Not as a regular starter, but in case of injuries. Players with his experience don't come along too often, and he's still in good form.

As for Deki, he and Torricelli have completely different styles so it would be a case of different tactics for different players. And I don't think that Deki will be a regular starter this season, either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts