Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Valeri Bojinov will be out for two months after he got injured in the last match of his club Fiorentina.
This causes great problems for NT coach Hristo Stoichkov. Five players will be out for the match with Sweden - Bojinov, Chavdar Yankov, Stilian Petrov, Martin Petrov, and Marian Hristov.
Some "forgotten" players will take their places, Georgi Ivanov - Gonzo and NT'94 player Daniel Borimirov among them....

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Sky Sports

Fiorentina have been dealt a crushing blow with the news that new signing Valeri Bojinov will be absent for around six weeks.
The Bulgarian forward pulled up sharply after scoring during the 2-2 draw with Udinese on Saturday.
He was sent for scans on his leg and they revealed a tear to a tendon in his left thigh.
The Viola do not believe the free-scoring centre forward will require surgery on the problem, but expect him to miss at least the next six weeks of the season.
Fiorentina's medical team have told the player that he must immobilise the injured area for a week, before embarking on a tailored rehabilitation programme.
The news will come as a big blow to Fiorentina coach Dino Zoff who is battling to keep the club in Serie A and had charged the former Lecce forward with the task of steering them clear of relegation.

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Im really really curious if Berbatov will manage to stay healthy til then.
Will any of you go to the match?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
yes, I'll go. I know tarbuh will come, too. :cool:

you?

about Berbatov-I hope you are not a good foreteller ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Well, valeri was not even part of the NT regulars intill recently. So, lets not say all depends on him. W ehave good attackers, they shoudl manage.

I think actually, this might be godo for Bojinoff somehow. Injury is bad, of course, but lately his ego was flying sky high so may be a break could have a sobering effct. He is too young anyway ... ;)

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
luba said:
yes, I'll go. I know tarbuh will come, too. :cool:

you?/QUOTE]
yes, im eager already and it's good that im not the only one. i'll guess and hope Vasil Levski will be packed cause crowd seems to be our only trump left :)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
bono said:
So, lets not say all depends on him.
well, sure, but the more players we lose the worse it gets, already three major players out

but lately his ego was flying sky high so may be a break could have a sobering effct. He is too young anyway ... ;)
I was so mad at him after the friendly against Serbia...

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Just announced that Marian Hristov undewent surgery and will be out for the season ...

this is getting silly! :hangover: :wallbang:

Btw, I will be in Budapest at teh Stadium with flags whatching BG v. Hungary. :proud:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
bono said:
Just announced that Marian Hristov undewent surgery and will be out for the season ...

this is getting silly! :hangover: :wallbang:

Btw, I will be in Budapest at teh Stadium with flags whatching BG v. Hungary. :proud:
you're still in Budapest!? I thought you mentioned something about coming back...it was some time ago though

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Bojinov-more

“In my six years at Lecce I was never sent off, nor did I ever sustain a serious injury. Here at Fiorentina both things happened to me right after I got here,” said the Bulgarian striker, who will miss a month of action as a result of the injury he suffered against Udinese.

goal.com

it's already a month, they keep changing their mind every day :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
tarbuh said:
Valeri Bojinov will be out for two months after he got injured in the last match of his club Fiorentina.
This causes great problems for NT coach Hristo Stoichkov. Five players will be out for the match with Sweden - Bojinov, Chavdar Yankov, Stilian Petrov, Martin Petrov, and Marian Hristov.
Some "forgotten" players will take their places, Georgi Ivanov - Gonzo and NT'94 player Daniel Borimirov among them....
How many of these players miss the Hungary game as well as Sweden?? What's wrong with the Petrovs and Chavdar?? Anyone else so far?!

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
I think Stilian and Martin got only one game for the yellow cards. So Only Sweden. For the rest - who knows. Most seem to be pretty tough injuries.

One thing is for sure - I WILL BE THERE v. Hungary waving the flag, singing the songs, celebrating the win. :cool:

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Just read that Zdravkov got a weird injury and was subbed in Turkey during teh game.

When will this end?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Andy1 said:
Well today vs Liverppol he left the pitch injured, its not funny anymore:(
I think Berbo will be fit for the game, seems like Gonzo will partner him :howler:

zeifod2 said:
And I'll be there f*cking swedes
:thmbup: at least we'll see a crowded Vassil Levski

1 - 20 of 21 Posts