Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
Bojan Krkic Pérez, born in Linyola, Lleida (Catalunya), in 1990, although his father is Serbian. His father was football player, he played for Mollerusa, Red Star Belgrad and OFK Belgrad. 8 times U-21 international, 4 times Olympic, once international. He retired and joined Barça as scouter in 1997. He progressed in Barça's tecnical staff. He started his work in Lleida's academy where he was known by Txiki Begiristain.

He's a striker, not great tecnically, but with good conditions for his position. He shines with his movements on the pitch, the way he looks for spaces in defense and his winner character. Really good in the one vs one and a deadly shot.



VIDEO
 

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
Koeman4 said:
He's a striker, not great tecnically, but with good conditions for his position. He shines with his movements on the pitch, the way he looks for spaces in defense and his winner character. Really good in the one vs one and a deadly shot.
Could we have our very own Henrik Larsson in the future? :thumbsup:
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
R10 said:
Could we have our very own Henrik Larsson in the future? :thumbsup:
I don't know, I can't remember a great striker from our youth system since... since... I can't remember any great striker from our youth system. :D

I think we don't have budget to buy goals to practice, so they just pass the ball in the midfield. We just make midfielders. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,571 Posts
Koeman4 said:
NEVER! :doh:

yeah... aha...c'mon... yeah... ****ing rap *stupid hand gesture* :D
better than that greenday sh1te :tongue: :tongue:
 

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
Koeman4 said:
I think we don't have budget to buy goals to practice, so they just pass the ball in the midfield. We just make midfielders. :D
So true. :howler:

No goals in practice so no good keepers either! (Valdes) :scared: :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,134 Posts
Serb said:
What a traitor. :rolleyes:
You do know that he is born and raised in Catalunya and not Serbia right?
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
Serb said:
What a traitor. :rolleyes:
His mom is Spanish, he was born in Catalunya and raised here... if you ask me, it makes sense.

Bojan Krkic Pérez... he could be as Catalan as Serbian and it seems he is going to choose the country where he lived all his life and was born. I don't see why he has to be a traitor.
 
1 - 20 of 160 Posts
Top