Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About the match:
1. River deserved to win
2. They have players that can dribble, something Boca don't have, yes a an argentinian team with no dribblers...this is the world we are living..
3...well I'm wrong Boca has them, but in bench....
4. Both played without 10, at least River has it with Gallardo...and some kid they must have...

The thing is: How much will the Sudamericana Cup will cost to Boca?

There is a group of players that deserve the best of our respect, but seem to not knowing when to give un paso al costado, exampls:
Vargas, he is an excellent player, one of the best younger 5 in the world, but he has to be the 10, because: we don't have one, and because there are Cascini and Cagna, to make it worse the youngsters are really talented that can play there: Ledesma, and specially Ormazabal and thatjewell Gago (trust me).

Guille, is an idol, Guille was awesome, but his percentage of bitching/playing, has been going directly to almost a pure display of the first, to make it worse, it seems impossible to move him (Benitez can pull a Bianchi???, or he owes this big boys staying at the club????). To make it worse we have a Chelo that seesm the same, and that jewell Palacio is, even worse again, both get alone in one match as if they played for ages...in that case being brave he can use both and Palermo, but impossible will be a 40's team with Guille, Delgado, Palacio, Palermo, so who is going to play???????

River wasn't great either, but way better, and still having quality players like la Gata, and even Sambuesa, but playing them out of position (sambuesa) isn't wise either, but I guess Astrad can arm his team great with Luchito and el Muñe.

I think that taking out the defenders, that at least are their doing the job (hey I stop dreaming of an Ibarra, Samuel, Arruabarruena since long, as long as they take the ball far, is ok, at least I heard they bought the great Garay); and the NEED badly of a 10 (Macri take a shot and tried to loan Messi!!, Laporta said..NO...****), the middle of Boca with Vargas, and the youngsters, and the forwards are really promising, but we will see if Benitez is capable of moving some vacas sagradas, and some that are hardworkers and fine fellows like Guly, but hell I on't like his work, this one should be easy to take out..but Guille, Cagna, Cascini, errrrrrr we will see....

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
My thoughts:

Schelotto and idol? Bwahahaha! He's an idiot! Even 'la 12' were booing him when he got subbed out. He's a prick not a footballer.

Pajermo, he'll always be Pajermo. The guy couldn't hit water floating in the middle of the Pacific. Keep it up Martin, your fans seem to love your level mediocrity.

Patiño will have a break out season -- I guarantee it! On the right, he did as he pleased specially in the second half.

Zapata is a waste of sperm. He should be loaned out to whoever wants to carry the burden.

Ahumada solid, Constanzo become the superman that I already know he is and we need Gallardo back!

That is all.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Schelotto and idol? Bwahahaha! He's an idiot! Even 'la 12' were booing him when he got subbed out. He's a prick not a footballer.

Well, I know you hate him, but I agree he is ashadow of himself, he didn't take care of himself, so he phisically paid this this years, and every day is more about bitching than anything, which is funny many times, but annoying during many games..btw the crowd support him as if he is Maradona, they not boo him Loco, and there is the problem will have balls Benitez to bnch him? and Guly should be easy, but again with Cagna and Cascini? there we have Vargas, Gago, Ledesma, Ormazabal, all really gifted players that won't mature the younger if they don't play...we are going to face problems..

About Martin, every Boca player know what we have there, but to tell you the truth, incrdeible he is playing good, alone he creates danger, and his confidence is out of the planet and STICK to play, no like Cascini and Guille only talking, or Guly running like san idiot...

I always like Ahumada, he was great in the copa Libertadores, rmember? then he was vanished, and the German experience was lame, but he is an skill dude, and he dares to change flanks with lng ballas easily, rare en estos troncos de ahora...

ABout Constanzo, I like a lot more Lux, Constanzo reminds me of Casillas, a superpower keeper, with lots of balls but essential mistakes like rebounding unnecessary, leaving the ball in the middel of the area, not catching it, etc..but his legs, his jumps, his style of atajador is amazing and is room to become great, the thing is that Lux is a lot more wise till now, and not short of talent too, nevertheless your keepers are great, one vulavanic for good and bad, the other a 40 year old keepr with in a 20 year old guy, I like a lot this kid, and great competition there..anyway Loco, who cares about keepers????? jejejeje

Is there anyone apart of Gallardo, sincerely inventing la Gata or poor Ruben to be, when leaving Ludueña doesn't have much sense...is there another kid? and I don't like Sand, he puts effort he is so nice that feels bad to critic him, but some balls an usuall River striker is a sure goal, I don't know if it is because of nervous or lack of skills but some clear chances requiered a better level, and I'm not saying this because a summer match, because of what he have done so far...

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a yes I hate Zapata too, since day one, and in an irrational way, can't satnd that dude, and all the skills he may have he ruin them running like an idiot...no brains there at all...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
fangio tell me .. why roman doesnt do that celebration anymore man??????
thats his .. he should do it ..... im not complaining cause hes playing great and all of us loyal riquelme fans get to stand above the rest and the haters

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MAn you are making me laugh, how should I know? the topo gigio you mean no?, today he made a strange kind of tender stuff with his hands, I bet his daughter was the one that received that. anyway there was a flag there with that image Knocc...man the due in the pic looks like Crespo, who is him?..btw the truth is that it was signal to Maci to hear the crowd, even when can be true is something he does with his daughter, better if he left that bitter taste in his mouth, his laughing again, and when he laughs like every great, juts trash some butts...anyway I wish Pablito can smile too, from River, to Cuper, Rainieri, man that is torture for him, when is going to have a decent coach?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
haha call him man.. find out.... im just wondering cause i like that ... it adds more character to him u know what i mean ... and ya aimar not playing like he should.. he needs to move now.. he's having the same problems riquelme did before ....maybe liverpool wouldnt be so bad? for aimar

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it' a marionette, an italian mouse that had huge success in Argentina too..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts