Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are going to face Olimpia of Uruguay this Thursday, its difficult match for us as we held to 1-1 draw in our home ground.

Boca line up:
Abbondancieri; Calvo, Schiavi, Burdisso, Clemente Rodríguez; Battaglia, Traverso, Omar Pérez, Riquelme; Delgado y Balbo.

The match will start at 23:30 GMT.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
yes, but boca got great results as visitant (even better than at home) during the last two copa libertadores and in this as well, so theres no reason to lose hopes.

guillermo barros schellotto is back from injury so he may be part of the first eleven. if not, he will play some minutes in the second half.

btw, Olimpia is from Paraguay.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I hope Schiavi and co. can do a good job in this match,we need them to be solid,and also our midfield must help JRR and the forwards,otherwise they could be marked out of the game.I know we CAN do it,i just hope we can pull of this result.Vamos Boca!:)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
We are better as visitors than as locals, don't ask me why, but it's true...

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
We've been obtaining good results away from home. It won't be easy but Boca has the tenacity to obtain a favorable result and continue in the tournament. I hope we can do it...

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the correction batigold.

Lets hope to face Real Madrid again in Toyota Cup.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
A third win would be out of this world, hope we can do it, first we have to defeat Olimpia at home, it won't be easy, i trust Balbo and Riquelme on this one,.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
30 mins to go, I am lucky that I will be able to watch it live;)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Well we lost, i guess we couldn't win every year, maybe if we kept defending like Olimpia did today, we could have won, man we should have won that game, lucky Paraguayans...

It pissess me when an inferior team beats us...

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
:broken:

fu.ck. we played a bad game. we didnt deserve to win, but we didnt deserve to lose either. may be penalties should have been the most fair way of definition.
anyway, olimpias goals in both matchs were extremly lucky. the first was an own goal by traverso. the second was by a deflected free kick (touched by a bocas defender i think).

:depress:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Man. we are so unluky...lucky Olimpia....

The end of an era for us..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts