Xtratime Community banner

Boca Juniors

65K views 912 replies 121 participants last post by  Kopite 
#1 ·
Discuss everything about Boca Juniors in this thread.:)

#4 ·
I hope Maradona can keep himself healthy and help out the club. And, if he loses enough weight, maybe he can solve our 10 problem :smileani:

Boca has too many problems to solve in a short time, but lets discuss what we think they are. For me, it is simple. Talent. This team simply isn't talented enough to win. The Midfield is old, slow, and lacking in creativity. The defense is old. I like Palacio, and Palermo can still contribute, but we need more options.

#7 ·
Yes, Basile knows that football should be played, at least in Argentina, with a 10.

#9 ·
Barcelona, it would be good for his development if he would join Boca on loan, but I think Barca have big things planned for him.

Great to see Maradona back at the club, if nothing else it'll motivate the players and fans even more.

VAMOS BOCA!

#11 ·
Boca is interested in 21 year old Mid Fielder Jorge Valdivia.

If you have seen this guy play you know he has amazing talent. It would be great for his development to go to boca.

This guy plays a classic #10.

In the 2006 Qualyfiers against argentina and brazil he was amazing.

#15 ·
Good ! I never believed the bullsh*t of the Turkish media anyway,but there where actually quite a lot of fans of Galatasaray believing he was coming to our club.

They might be dissapointed but what can you expect from the worst president and board of Galatasaray in their history.

#16 ·
With Basile at the helm of the club it was all but obvious that he would go after a '10' as soon as he signed on the dotted line. Wooing Federico Insua is just the tip of the iceberg I'm afraid.

With Boca not partaking of international competition next year has them focused on winning the title, perhaps repeated times. This I do not like.

#17 ·
After winning 5 titles in 5 years,The Uefa Cup and the Super Cup that President(Faruk Suren) made the decision to leave Galatasaray,he probaly also knew it couldnt go much better only worse,so he made the decision to leave as Greatest and most succesfull President in history of Galatasaray.After him 2 presidents came where 1 of those was replaced and the 2nd is still active but hopefully for Galatasaray and fans he and his boardmembers will be replaced soon,there are already many fans protesting him,because as you might know last years Galatasaray isnt getting the results as it used to be,or must be ;) And he and his board are basicly responsible for that !

But after rain there will be sunshine question is only how much longer will it rain :rollani:

#23 ·
So,who will play in our first team next season?Abbondanzieri,Gago,Insua,Cardozo,Palacio and?Who else will join?
And to show you how much of a nice guy that I am I'll tell you what your fellow bosteros don't bother posting:

In addition to signing Federico Insua, la bosta is about to sign Hugo Ibarra (Espanyol), Colombian Freddy Grisales (Colon) and Daniel Cata Diaz (Colon).

#25 ·
Purger said:
Abbondanzieri

Ibarra Diaz the fake Rodriguez

Vargas

Grisales Gago Cardozo

Insua

Palacio Palermo
I don't think you understood well. Gago is on his way out. He won't be in Boca next season.

Another one who has just left is Andres Guglielminpietro (better known as el Guly) saying that he was upset with management.

Why wouldn't he be if they clipped him as well!

Also, Daniel Bilos has also been added to Boca. He's just had a tremendous year with Banfield where he was playing on loan.

#26 ·
Say, yous wanted a Bosta Jrs. forum of your own yet yous can't briefly post what's been going on these past couple of days with your pathetic team? Not one transfer?

Not in your wildest dreams would you be able to manage a forum as active as River's!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.