Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes we won 3-0 to Union, now we are only three points away from River, the challenge is there......

Delgado
Bracamonte
RIQUELME

River tied 0-0 to a San Lorenzo with lots of subs...

Vamos Boca.......

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
We've been moving up while River have been slowing down. At the start of the season, the road ahead looked quite bleak for us but that has now changed. We're on our way and I think we have every chance to win the clausura.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
We have moved into second place, tied with Gimnasia LP on 24 points, and are only three points behind River Plate.

At first it seemed like River Plate could not be stopped, winning match after match and scoring goals at will. But things have really slowed down for them lately, and I think Ortega and Cavenaghi have not scored in three or four league matches.

Boca Juniors is in a good position to take the lead, and if this trend by Boca and River continues, we may even win this Clausura.

Dale Boca!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In part, did you see his goal in the last match?, a work of art, but it has do to with our new CF, Bracamonte, the guy is great, and it has to do with the fact, that we have BALLS!!!

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
The goal rocks ;)

Btw, any River sympathizers around this place? Don't think I've seen one so far...

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
incredible, we are back in the fight. river is shaking in the top, and we will right there when they fall down take the clausura.

juan romans goal was amazing.

btw, ambidia is a river fan as well.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Roman's goal was just brilliant. It was so nice that our sports channel in canada had to show it twice!:tongue:

He is very important for that team. WAIT WAIT! NO! He is the heart and soul of that team. Without him, Boca can fail miserably.

When I saw that goal and his other chances, I got really happy because I know that he is back to his old self and can finally play like he has been for the last few years. I thought since last summer he had not been in his best form because of injuries and lack of rest. Im happy to see him do his thing again.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vamos Boca, dale, dale Boca....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts