1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
Loco ..... was this a December 28 Joke ?????????????? :D

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
...or we can proove that Libertadores can be won with "una banda"....

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Loco is the first one? or a bit newer than that one, one thing is certain, we surely were cousins....

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no idea if Macri is willing to go sponsorless on the shirt. Maybe for one game against us in the Super Clasico?

PS - The only 'banda' that will be winning the Libertadores is the 'banda sangre'. ;)

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts

Boca unveil new shirt similar to arch-rivals :nono:

BUENOS AIRES, Jan 12 (Reuters) -

Boca Juniors have raised eyebrows in Argentina by unveiling a new shirt with an almost identical design to arch-rivals River Plate.

The new kit consists of a yellow diagonal stripe on a blue background instead of the usual horizontal hoop.

River use a red diagonal stripe on white background, a design which they say is unchanged since 1901.

Boca president Mauricio Macri said the diagonal stripe, based on a design dating back to 1907, would only be used in this month's pre-season tournaments. :happy:

"Now, everyone's going to know about other shirts in the club's history, their changes and evolutions," he said. "We have to accept it because we are remembering our history."

River Plate director Mario Israel retorted: "They know what's good for them at Boca. River would never use a shirt with a horizontal stripe."

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love this quote!

"They know what's good for them at Boca. River would never use a shirt with a horizontal stripe."

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
lol :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts