Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't get why Bianchi isn't using Cangele or Marinelli, perhaps caneo give him more defense, but an attack with Tevez, Guille and Cangele or Marinelli can be really great, or even Marinelli as 10 and three strikers: Guille, Tevez and Cangele. Boca didn't suffer, although it was a match where we didn't run over the rival, we suffer the lack of an organizator, plus I prefer much more Cangele than Pedrito, he has more technic and more goal, I know he is strange, sometimes lazy but don't you remember Roman when you see some of his tricks, it seems that the 10 minutes he receives from Bianchi, like last Libertadores, suit him; today Franco made a goal and was really a trouble. Boca ended 3 to 0, but we didn't play well in the manage of the ball.
Some comentaries:

1. Burdisso and Schiavi are a wall, and Nico is pure class.
2. Clemente...NO words, every second improving, is soon but is the nearest thing to Roberto Carlos in years, those who don't know him, will think I'm mad, but manteining this level he is awesome.
3. More Cangele, and please some Marinelli, Caneo is a good kid, but he is not performing, we have to keep him although, he is really young (the three of them by the way, Boca must keep them, great future there, with Colzera, Cardozo, Eberto also)
4. Tevez, yes the kid is coming back, and we keep him till december at least.
5. If playing badly: 3 goals, well...sorry for the rest bad let's take care of the new big thing from Europe on December :D
6. Bianchi: He is the best, just asking for some potrero and less pragmatism.

·
Registered
395 Posts
The reason Caneo played today instead of Cardozo was because Cardozo wasn't fully fit. Bianchi said that Cardozo will be back next match. I agree with you about Marinelli. Cagna was a waste of space today; I would much rather see Marinelli or Cangele.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts