Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christian Vieri has arrived this afternoon at the Pinetina for a light workout, trying to recuperate for Sunday's match against Chievo at Verona. Christian Vieri did a light workout session in the therapy room and also in the gym. Vieri 's injury is not serious: last sunday against Brescia, Vieri was diagnosed with a first degree growing strain on the right side of his leg.

www.inter.it

That's a good new!!! :)

I hope he can recover for the match!!!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
That is really good news...i am so glad that he isnt injured badly.:)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
what a great news.. :happy: and now, how about matrix?? seems that he is out for the chievo game for sure.. :(

·
Registered
255 Posts
Matrix will not play against Chievo but hopefully against Piacenza.
About Bobo we can allways hope...:)

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
122 Posts
That is really GREAT news!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
if it was up to me i would have let him rest and made sure he will be availabe for the lazio game...chievo we will manage

·
Registered
978 Posts
if it was up to me i would have let him rest and made sure he will be availabe for the lazio game...chievo we will manage
I disagree.The 3 matches which are left will determine our destiny and so i expect every player to give 110% so there's no question of holding anything or anyone back.

FORZA INTER

Come on Lets bring the scudetto Home !!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Go BOBO! I love Vieri, he has been the MVP for Inter this season and the MAIN reason we will win the scudetto, he has been brilliant, 21 goals scored in 20 games speaks volumes, most of his goals have been game deciders, what a great great player he is:kiss:

·
Registered
315 Posts
good...!

bobo doesnt need to play friendly game no more...
Friendly don't count... what is count is SCUDETTO and WC.

·
Registered
174 Posts
bluesun said:
Bobo is going to play vs Chievo because he has been training this week with the team.
Probably not!

According to the official web-site Vieri is unlikely to play a part in the crucial game vs. Chievo. It makes me sad and worried:depress:

Forza Inter

Sune

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
We need all the need we can get !!!

Our performances the last 2 games is pathetic...
If it wasn't for ROnaldo we wouldn''t be on top of the table !!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Last two games? Last five games, even if we played a crap formation in the 1:st leg in the Uefa Cup. C'mon Bobo you can make it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Vieri is a lazy bastard never wants to play friendlies with the Azzurri but then he miraculously recovers on time for the weekend matches with Binter:yuck:

Vieri VAFFANCULO!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Beta said:
Vieri is a lazy bastard never wants to play friendlies with the Azzurri but then he miraculously recovers on time for the weekend matches with Binter:yuck:

Whatever.:rollani:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Beta said:

he Actually a Smart bastard since he avoided the injury. look what happen to pessoto :D :D :D

aim the right one.. dont just be proud to be a starter and score 7000 goals in friendly.

World Cup is the main goal. Not the Friendly games.

how long u've known soccer? ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
So Bobo didn't get fit enough for the Chievo clash, despite that he very slickly turned down the Uruguay friendly so to rest during the week? That is called bad karma. And it came back to haunt him:stuckup:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Yes how slickly. I bet any Juve player could play a match the week before and for the last 20 minutes or so be in real pain and still run around, and then the same week still play a match for the NT. :rolleyes:

God damn pathetic! The man injured himself against Brescia and any IDIOT that saw that match could see that the last 20 minutes he was limping and we had made all our subs.

You think he should have played the Uruguay match anyway?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts