Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bobo is unhappy at inter and could leave inter...he also isnt happy at milan

and lazio interestd in batigol? well if they are let inter have him and maybe we can get bobo back

this would surely stop our goal drought
and we could keep salas as he and bobo are a good striking pair

salas bobo lopez inzaghi boksic and ravanelli
and sell 1 or 2

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
"Bobo" is Vieri's nickname, Giulia1!
Matador, Vieri would cost A LOT of money! He already is the most expensive player ever! Whom should Lazio give up according to u? Don't you think the problems are already solved with Lopez' coming?

"A Roma solo la Lazio!"

Lazia

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 30-04-2000).]

D

·
0 Posts
I'm with you Giulia 1 !!!
I didn't know who Bobo was either !!!
And it should be Bye Bye to Boksic and Ravanelli.

G

·
0 Posts
Now you know. Bobo is Vieri
Any other nicks out there?
BamBam......
Batigol.....
Big Ragu....

E

·
0 Posts
Vieri will always be welcome

FORZA BOBO
FORZA LAZIO

[This message has been edited by Emir (edited 30-04-2000).]

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
personally, i wouldnt want vieri back...2 reason:

1- he is way expensive to buy!!
2- we dont want him being injured for at least half a season. he is injury prone..i dont want to take the risk.

we can get good finishers that dont get injured as much as vieri...ex: jardel, crespo, batigol, raul, etc...you know what im trying to say

i love vieri, but its just not a good move for lazio to make.

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
We CAN GET good finishers?
Really?
That easy?
I think your #1 reason is exactly related to some of the strikers you have putted up.

If I had to choose, I'd choose Bobo, without thinking!

For the main reason he is Italian!
And not another South American player.

G

·
0 Posts
what does south american have to do with anything? If a player is good, it doesn't matter where he is from. I bet Fiorentina fans don't really care that Batigol is from argentina, or crespo, etc. I'm sure if there were better italian players around teams would be jumping at the chance to sign them.
I think the level of play world wide has gotten better, narrowing the gap between the traditional powerhouses like italy, england, germany, etc.
Personally I think it's only a matter of time before countries in africa start to dominate globally.

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
What does South American have to do with it!?

Lazio is ITALIAN!!!!

Com'on!......
Do I nead to express myself again at this subject?
Did you ever think of the consequences when a South American player has to come out for his national team, and our squad exists out of about 5 a 6 players from there?
We are in deep ****!
Heard of Barca's problem last monday evening?

And not to mention the rule of the 4 non-Eu players, ever stood still about that?
That would mean alot of those players are playing at Lazio for peanuts, and one of them, wont play at all, which could cause demotivation and all.

I am getting so tired of talking about this over and over again, Lazio needs to keep its Italian spirit!
Basta!

[This message has been edited by Michel (edited 30-04-2000).]

·
Registered
330 Posts
BOBO VIERI GOOLLLLL!!
BOBO VIERI GOOLLLLL!!!
CE L'ABBIAMO SOLO NOI,
BOBO VIERI GOOLLL!!

Hopefully we can sing it again next year!!
And from what I heard tonight,there is a pretty good chance!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

P.S.Always remembering bologna-LAZIO!!!

O

·
0 Posts
Let's finish the season and perhaps win the scudetto first! Then we may discuss purchases. On to rthe scudetto. Let's steel it like Milan did last year!

·
Registered
45,660 Posts
LOL!!! Nice try, even though it's complete crap. Is there any reliable source for this information that you can refer to? From the official Inter site, Vieri says he's getting ready to play again, but he's going to make sure that he recovers completely, so that he won't get injured as often as he does. The Inter site is very reliable, the Panucci problem was posted there in advance as well.

Please don't tell me that you have a 'friend' with inside information. That will really crack me up.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Where did you hear that BOBo was unhappy at inter..The possibility is none for him to return to LAZIO..
He may not be happy with his performance but I think that is only due to his injuries..

------------------
<FORZA INTER>

A

·
0 Posts
That Vieri is unhappy at Inter is known by everyone, Inter fans included.
He don't like the city and at Inter he hasn't found the great team and results he was promised when he joined.

If he then is coming back to Lazio, who knows....I hope so but Cragnotti would have to pay a lot.
Maybe Almeyda to Inter + money and Vieri to Lazio. I don't think that sounds too unrealistic since Inter and especially Lippi wants Almeyda really much.

Forza Lazio

X

·
0 Posts
If that's true,next year would be very funny for us.Having a dream team isn't that easy but Crag could make it into reality.
------------------------------
FORZA BOBO!!!!!
FORZA LAZIO!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
I am one of the first who would want Vieri back to Lazio, he´s my favourite player, but Almeyda to Inter? I don´t like the tought of that- Almeyda is a key player in our team and a true Laziale so I certainly doesen´t want that! How about money and Simeone back to Inter?? I´m starting to like Simeone more and more but Vieri instead of him certainly feels better!!

Forza Lazio

G

·
0 Posts
I can kind of see your point Michel, but I still think that over the course of an entire season the italian teams still come out way ahead by using talented foreigners. Sure they might miss a game or two but as a whole the team benefits (or should anyways) in the win column.
From your point of view though I do think that if there is an equally talented italian player available, it makes some sense to go with him. For the reason you mentioned, plus for the fans as well.

·
Registered
45,660 Posts
Again, AngeloB, do you have any reliable source for your information? Hearsay and rumour-milling - two sins among football fans. This Vieri rumour, to my knowledge, first sprouted here and isn't on soccerage.com or any other half-trustworthy soccer related site. Telling us that Vieri's discontent at Inter is "known by everyone" just doesn't cut it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts