Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dielaugh::dielaugh:

OMG! What did he do exacly? Is his pushing the reason for this? If so, it's scary how unfair this league is....

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Yeah the punch motion and dumber than that running into the ref. His value was at it's highest during the winter break but Demiroren and co are not smart enough to see.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
ben olsaydim 10 mac verirdim, the pictures that were posted show that he didn't push, but punched him, and pushing the ref topped it off.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
sen olsaydin?
man I'd hate to see what the Super Lig would be like with you incharge
players would get 20 match bans for simply attempting a tacke on a fenerbahce player
The English, Germans, French, Swiss, Austrians and Greeks would be completely barred from attending matches in Turkey
the wearing of any color side from yellow and blue would be punishable with a 10 year prison term.

4 seems fair given the push on the referee,
If it wasnt for that I wouldnt have accepted more than a one match ban

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
sen olsaydin?
man I'd hate to see what the Super Lig would be like with you incharge
players would get 20 match bans for simply attempting a tacke on a fenerbahce player
The English, Germans, French, Swiss, Austrians and Greeks would be completely barred from attending matches in Turkey
the wearing of any color side from yellow and blue would be punishable with a 10 year prison term.

4 seems fair given the push on the referee,
If it wasnt for that I wouldnt have accepted more than a one match ban
ahhahahahaha oluyorum

bro pls, I let you come over to my house with a bjk jersey on, not only did I let you come over, I watched Fener lose, and you break my couch into pieces cos you were going so crazy, hahaha so I'd hate to see a lig run by you

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Well, that's what happens when you call up a no-name forward who probably shouldn't have had an opportunity to be capped on one of the best National Teams in the world. He has changed for the worst... he couldn't mentally handle it

They should charge him criminally, I can't believe how dirty the whole situation was come to think of it :howler:

·
*the drum drum*
42,886 Posts
It's probably a positive ahead of the derby, although Bobo does have a good track record against us.

At the moment there's no doubting that the Nobre - Holosko pairing is the one that's in form for you, and playing all three up top was overkill. Now you have Nobre to wrestle with Lugano and Holosko to play off of him, it'll make for a very difficult task for our defence. Bobo is a lot more static and easier to mark in the form he's in right now.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Bobo still really hasnt had an opportunity to play with Holosko yet, first he was injured and now this,
in my mind those two together would have been much more lethal than nobre & holosko

but I have a feeling Nobre is going to score one of his classic goals this weekend

·
Master Debater
20,704 Posts
Bad decision on the red card or not Bobo clearly deserved the 4 matches just for pushing the ref the way he did.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Board is planning on giving Bobo further fines because of the loss to Fener. -Ligtv
That's great blame the loss on Bobo. Not like Ertugrul was gonna play him anyway.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
How many games did Lugano get after his red in GS-FB game?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts