Xtratime Community banner

Bobby Cock!

394 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Ze da Fiel 
#1 ·
Dude,

Yesterday i saw Corinthians play for the first time this year. I take away my vote that we are gonna be champions..... we will be hammered next week by sao paulo:( :fero: :devil:

About who's gonna be champions i don't know.... i know it will not be us

#2 ·
Ze da Fiel said:
Dude,

Yesterday i saw Corinthians play for the first time this year. I take away my vote that we are gonna be champions..... we will be hammered next week by sao paulo:( :fero: :devil:

About who's gonna be champions i don't know.... i know it will not be us
And I saw our game last sunday, our defence still blows! They just invite the oposition inside our box they don´t challenge when they have cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just wait :(

Oh and Grafiti blows, thank god LF still on fire :cool:

#3 ·
Liternit:

I went to Morumbi yesterday and i almost felt a sleep. the game was so boring.... our midfield is unexistent... our attack is composed of some human beings that have no clue what football is.

The only good thing of the team is the defense and Rincon.... Dinelson tries and the rest is a big pile of crap.... specially Rodrigo and Regis Pitbull:devil: :devil: :devil:

#5 ·
Dribble&Trix said:
Liternit:
"Oh and Grafiti blows"
Can U develop this
This game or so far in SP?

And what are your thoughts about Diego Tardelli?
I´m basing on the last game, the only one I saw him play. He is slow, not very mobile, lacks balance and I´m very disapointed in Cuca because of him. How does he think Grafiti is SPFC material?

Considering that we should play with just one foward and pack the midfield with DM :D

maybe we should turn Kleber into a OM, I don´t want to see Tardeli in my team. He is the type of kid that has shit for brains, he may do good a couple of game but is not the type of player you want to count on for Libertadores.

#6 ·
also what is up with our defencive mentality? Not even La Liga is so poor, we used to have descent teams that were very well rounded. Take SPFC defence now, ex:

Defender (SP) - (SP)Defender

Offensive player attacking (AM)

Same case through out the match, we would have 2 defenders marking a single player and they would never close in. Its not something hard to understand, one should close in and tackle if he loses he has cover. But what they do? They just wait on the same line :depress:

Any descent coach would see that and would try to fix it!

#9 ·
ESPN transmitted that boring game to all the world

It was really a game to forget for any timao fan, I was very disappointed because we were waithing so long to see games from Brazil... After some time I zupped to the Totti show (Roma crahsing Juve was great)

I really wanted to see Vagner Love and co. against Guarani instead, but I beleive the ESPN team divide the time between Corinthians, palmeiras, Sou Paulo and Santos, the most popular paulista teams abroad.

Next week they will cast the classico. Theoretically SP is a great favorite, but you know that "the classico always has laws of its own"

We can open a pole, " Will LF be red carded or score an hattrick or both?

Grafitte was good in the game that I saw before this one.

Maybe you are too hursh on your team. They bought many players and some of them were injured. They need "entrosamento" I only liked the GK, he was solid IMHO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.