Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
==========
Mihajlović: Želim poručiti Bobanu da mu je bolje šutjeti

Branič talijanskog Intera i reprezentativac SiCG, Siniša Mihajlović, grubim se riječima obratio legendarnom kapetanu "Vatrenih" Zvoni Bobanu, koji ovih dana radi kao stručni komentator Serie A za TV mrežu Sky, pišu Sportske novosti.

Boban je naime, komentirajući prijenos utakmice Inter - Juventus, koja je završila rezultatom 2:2, iznio nekoliko negativnih komentara o igri srpskog reprezentativca, na što je ovaj burno reagirao.

"Želim poručiti Bobanu da mu je bolje šutjeti. Odnosno kad ga netko priupita o meni i mojoj igri, neka samo odgovori sa hladnim "no comment". Ne mogu dopustiti da on za mene kaže jaji sam "igrač koji je svoje odigrao". Ne shvaćam kako se on uopće usuđuje davati takve komentare o meni." - ljutito je kazao Mihajlović, koji je i od ranije poznat po ishitrenim izjavama.

"Ne znam zašto priča tako loše o meni i nadam se ta tome nije razlog činjenica što sam ja Srbin, a on Hrvat." - dodao je Interov stoper.
==========

:eek:

What a pathetic piece of trash Mihajlovic is.

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
BTW, I wish we could see them take on eachother, Sinisha's left foot would obviously smash Boban's head to pieces. :D

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
:rollani:

·
Banned
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why do you jerks have to ruin every thread? Get lost and go back to your filthy serb forum where all of your similar likeminded "people' can sing kumbaya.

PS...Boban was a soccer professor comapred to Mihajlovic. Oh wait, Boban IS AN EDUCATED person with a Doctorate in History. He is also bringing the money to the TV station he works at and everyone loves him. Everybody think of Boban as an intelligent person and a magnificent player (ask Milan fans) while Mihajlovic is thought of as a stupid phuck up whose job these days is to spit at others, support war criminals, talk crap, be dumb and stupid (his IQ is so far below Boban's its'n not even worth talking about), and be a horrible player.

Shucks...while you guys have dumbies like Savicevic, Stojkovic and Mihajlovic we have intelligent people like Boban (who has a PhD) and Bilic (a lawyer).

Oh well...I guess certain things weren't split evenly with the breakup of that piece of crap former country. Sucks to be you.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
this thing by Sinisa is so stupid!!!!

Boban said nothing wrong, just made a tecnical comment!

I've saw it and i've hear it...i can't believe Sinisa got mad for that thing and said what he said:howler:
:wallbang:

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
:howler:

It's just beautiful how one man can turn your entire world upside down!

How about this sh!t Zdravcek, Sinisha told the entire world that Boban used to sing the old Yugo anthem out loud before every match he played in the blue shirt. Just look up some Chile 87 tapes. :D

Tito and Boban, like Batman and Robin, you must be proud!

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
iskon.hr said:
Njihovo je mišljenje, naime, da je Mihajlovićev istup bio nepotreban i neumjeren, jer ga svi, pa čak i navijači Intera, smatraju igračem na zalazu karijere. Dapače, mnogi smatraju da je Mancinijev ljubimac doveden samo s jednim razlogom - da za trenera špijunira svlačionicu.
Like you can see even the Inter supporters agree with Boban!

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
torcida said:
Oh well...I guess certain things weren't split evenly with the breakup of that piece of crap former country.
Of course it wasnt, we took the best part (our part) and got out! :happy:

Today Croatia is known as one of the most beutiful countries,

While Serbia is a grey and lawless country and no one wants to go there! Shooting and attacking politicians is normal to them, nothing has change since Gavrilo Princip fired those shots 1914 in Sarajevo.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
The slow "rat face" Mihajlovic is a player wich should have left the football long time ago.

* He is to slow to be involved in pro-football
* He is a brainless person with a IQ like a 4 year old
* He is a rascist and spits at people
* His teams have suffered hard of having him in defence
* He is the most ugly player that have ever shown his face in Serie A

Defenitely one of the players I hate most in modern soccer. :yuck:

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Mihajlovic's performance on Sunday was actually good. So Boban criticsing him for that performance was unfounded. In some of the other games yes there was room for criticism. We all know there is bad blood between Miha and Boban so both of them putting each other down is nothing special.

Oh and Jacques, judging from some of the posts above it doesn't seem that Mihajlovic is the only racist about. It's probably his croatian half anyway. Funny how Croats never claim him to be Croat while every other Serb to be ever born in Croatia is claimed as one.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
:howler:

You people make such big deals out of little things. But ok, I expected nothing else from torcidas. But you Hrvatino suprise me with your comments regarding Serbia, no actually it only further illustrates the complexes you (croats) suffer from. Maybe on day you'll have a big city to be proud of like Belgrade. No, until then have fun in your little villages that you call Zagreb and Split.. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.