Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , Please can you tell me what do you all think of Bobô, Bahia's greatest hero in football? His name is Raimundo Nonato Tavares da Silva. Today he is the director of football of Bahia.
I know that he could not repeat the same football he displayed in Bahia in the other teams he played. But for us, he was just wonderful. A playmaker that could score, kick of both legs, head the ball, give crazy assists. In Bahia, he was a complete player. He was the leader and best player of a great team that won the brazilian championship and also had great players like Charles, Zé Carlos and Paulo Rodrigues. He was even in lyrics of a song by Caetano Veloso: "quem não amou a elegância sutil de bobô .." But, he was not the same in São Paulo and other teams. Can you please tell me how do you rate him, one player today and in the past that remind him and how he played in other teams? And also what do you think about that Bahia team. Thanks. :thmbup:

Bobô

Bahia: Brazilian champions of 1988

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
oh, I am eternally grateful for that bahia team. I remember that final match very well and I sure made good use of my fireworks later that day! :happy:

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fabio Manic said:
oh, I am eternally grateful for that bahia team. I remember that final match very well and I sure made good use of my fireworks later that day! :happy:
:howler: :howler: :howler:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts