Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/noticia.php?id=940905&div_id=1464

So sad,who doesn't remember Boavista in the semi final of the uefa cup,the cl in 98,99 games against Man Unt.......

Yes, I remember...as much as I remember them winning a league because of the refs and having been "levados ao colinho" for most of the last 20 years due to Major Valentão's shenanigans. As far as I care, they can rot in hell together with their city neighbours.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Extremely sad news. I really hope a solution is found to pay the players and the club doesn't die.

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I remember...as much as I remember them winning a league because of the refs and having been "levados ao colinho" for most of the last 20 years due to Major Valentão's shenanigans. As far as I care, they can rot in hell together with their city neighbours.
:googly::googly:

ok.....maybe you want a league with Sporting plus 15 amateurs teams......

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
:googly::googly:

ok.....maybe you want a league with Sporting plus 15 amateurs teams......

No, I want a League played by honest clubs that pay the wages to their employees every month and do not buy refs or fix results. Is that asking a lot for you?

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I want a League played by honest clubs that pay the wages to their employees every month and do not buy refs or fix results. Is that asking a lot for you?
The level will decrease even more.......

You know very well that no one in Portugal can compete with the big three......Braga and Guimaraes will survive and be prof...the rest of the clubs will be semi prof.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
The level will decrease even more.......

You know very well that no one in Portugal can compete with the big three......Braga and Guimaraes will survive and be prof...the rest of the clubs will be semi prof.

If to be honest and to exist, our clubs need to stop with this ridiculous nonsense of pretending to be "SADs", then so be it.

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If to be honest and to exist, our clubs need to stop with this ridiculous nonsense of pretending to be "SADs", then so be it.
If they exist in the end........it will be a semi-prof competition.

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Better that than this current joke.
It is only a joke because Sporting doesn't win..........

Realistic the supporters of the three big clubs don't give a shit about the rest..........maybe a league with only the three!:dielaugh::dielaugh:

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
It is only a joke because Sporting doesn't win..........
No, it's a joke because we have two clubs in the league that do not pay the wages of their players since January, it's a joke because week after week we see always the same clubs being helped by the refs and it's a joke because the quality of football played has been some of the worst that I can remember of.

Realistic the supporters of the three big clubs don't give a shit about the rest..........maybe a league with only the three!:dielaugh::dielaugh:
I do and that is exactly why I think this current league is a joke and that clubs run like Boavista has been run in the last 20 years are a disease that needs to be eradicated from our football.

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
Shame, really.

No one deserves this, think about everyone who's not involved in the shit..

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boavista: Investidor Sérgio Silva detido

Sérgio Silva, que tem vindo a anunciar um investimento de 38,5 milhões de euros no Boavista, foi detido ao início desta tarde, perante algumas dezenas de adeptos do clube, avançou a agência Lusa. O investidor abandonou o Estádio do Bessa, onde havia uma série de agentes da polícia, num veículo não identificado, acompanhado de dois homens. O homem que era visto como o "salvador" dos axadrezados deverá estar a ser interrogado pelas autoridades. No entanto, não são conhecidos mais pormenores.

:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Boavista: Investidor Sérgio Silva detido

Sérgio Silva, que tem vindo a anunciar um investimento de 38,5 milhões de euros no Boavista, foi detido ao início desta tarde, perante algumas dezenas de adeptos do clube, avançou a agência Lusa. O investidor abandonou o Estádio do Bessa, onde havia uma série de agentes da polícia, num veículo não identificado, acompanhado de dois homens. O homem que era visto como o "salvador" dos axadrezados deverá estar a ser interrogado pelas autoridades. No entanto, não são conhecidos mais pormenores.

:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:
:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh: x2

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Probably one of Galo's agents trying to take advantage of the situation...

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is just hilarious.......:tongue:

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If Boavista doesn't appear in one of the games of the last three rounds they will be relegated......

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Apparently Boavista's players will really maintain the strike and they will not play on Sunday against Nacional. Well done, it's enough of this circus.

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Apparently Boavista's players will really maintain the strike and they will not play on Sunday against Nacional. Well done, it's enough of this circus.
They can not make a strike for the last three games,if they make it bye bye Boavista.

Jorge Silva is still in Policia Judiciaria.:dielaugh::dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts