Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to have some kind of board stats like...:

The most posted in Forum...and Thread.

Poster who has posted the most within a month or something statistical.

I love stats...:D...would love to see something. :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
GaGa said:

I think [this] vB has a highest poster of the day/month etc. and users browsing this forum/ thread but I don't know about most posted in forum and thread.

We used to have an office forum, thats how I know... :sleepy:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
The statistics presented on these graphs are generated from the information collected by our engine on the site "Xtratime community". These statistics are only presented to give an idea of the evolution of these message boards information in time, but may not be completely accurate, depending on the availability of the site's server when it was visited by our robot, and of course on the validity of the information present on the site.
:)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
GaGa said:

GaGa, believe or not but I wanted to post the same! Really :eek:. I have telepathy I know it. These things happen often to me with my classmates. We do the same things or think about the same in the same moment.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Board Stats?

Märco said:
GaGa, believe or not but I wanted to post the same! Really :eek:. I have telepathy I know it. These things happen often to me with my classmates. We do the same things or think about the same in the same moment.
wooow :D

I didn't get what I was expecting though so oh well...:groan:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Neither did I.

Btw I think Parma forum is probably on of the hottest in Xtratime. I would also like to know how busy (compared to the others) is the Czech football forum.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Märco said:
Neither did I.

Btw I think Parma forum is probably on of the hottest in Xtratime. I would also like to know how busy (compared to the others) is the Czech football forum.
There's a Czech football forum...:eek:

I never knew that...:D

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
You know, that site xtc gave us the link rally reveals a number of things about how XT is like!

As per 15 January 2004, just taking into account all the big boards listed there,

In terms of post count, we're 137th
In terms of post/member ratio, we're 50th :eek:
In terms of Posts last week, we're 227th
In terms of # of members, we're 369th

That means, XT is as big as it is now largely because of people who've been posting like crazy - and also partly due to its long history - I mean, we'll turn 5 years old come March and in cyber world that's like, er, OLD :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nedved! said:
You know, that site xtc gave us the link rally reveals a number of things about how XT is like!

As per 15 January 2004, just taking into account all the big boards listed there,

In terms of post count, we're 137th
In terms of post/member ratio, we're 50th :eek:
In terms of Posts last week, we're 227th
In terms of # of members, we're 369th

That means, XT is as big as it is now largely because of people who've been posting like crazy - and also partly due to its long history - I mean, we'll turn 5 years old come March and in cyber world that's like, er, OLD :D
Old? :confused: So won't Xtratime last very long?

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Are you insulting the elderly here Remento, by saying that when you're old = you'll die soon? ;)

Guys, do you think it's ambitious of us if we somehow try to reach 2 million posts by our birthday? (I need to check the actual date of the birthday :eek: )

I mean, some of you here are TRULY post-whore...I'm sure you can help us reach that objective :D

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
You want more posts? talk to carson I´m sure he can step it up a little bit, Today the Inter forum seem to got more activity, I predict that by august 2004 the Inter forum will be back to it´s old ways

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jack goff said:
You want more posts? talk to carson I´m sure he can step it up a little bit, Today the Inter forum seem to got more activity, I predict that by august 2004 the Inter forum will be back to it´s old ways
Parma Forum will still kick ass though...we're no.1:stuckup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts