Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 1686 Posts

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
numerodix said:
Nope, that's for layers. This is a frame so by all accounts it's logical that no part of the page contained by it would overlap the new frame.

A lot of advertisers use iframes and there's no way to change that code either.
actually meant to use that for the menu. or maybe a reorder of the menu helps, that those with drop-down ability like search and quick links dont overlap with the iframe?

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Yes I know but it makes no difference what z-index the menu is, it's still in a different frame and thus the error. We'll just have to move the banner.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
numerodix said:
Yes I know but it makes no difference what z-index the menu is, it's still in a different frame and thus the error. We'll just have to move the banner.
well, you anyway know best what to do. :star: ;)

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
A little bug when managing my attachments; on the second page of the listing the delete icon is missing... I also can't select the last picture.

What's the exact limit for the total file size BTW?

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Is it possible the page didn't fully load? Can you try it on a different browser?

·
Registered
5,181 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
IT seems this is a new one for me, everytime I log into Xtratime, i get that damn winfixer.com window, and it happens only on xtratime. You might want to check it out. It happens with both IE and Mozilla.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
beerschot_fan said:
IT seems this is a new one for me, everytime I log into Xtratime, i get that damn winfixer.com window, and it happens only on xtratime. You might want to check it out. It happens with both IE and Mozilla.
It's a nasty popup caused by the top banner ad, I've disabled it until they can fix it.

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Kluivert said:
A little bug when managing my attachments; on the second page of the listing the delete icon is missing... I also can't select the last picture.

What's the exact limit for the total file size BTW?
How can you take screen shots!

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
alt+F4 but you have to press it fast and repetedly

·
Outstanding Post of the Year 2007
2,487 Posts
I'd like to report a big bug up Glen's ass

·
Outstanding Post of the Year 2007
2,487 Posts
I take that back, he's mellowing with age like a fine Peruvian wine

·
Registered
301 Posts
Greetings.

I wish to post a message in the political section, but the "post quick reply" feature doesn't appear, and when I try to reply by quoting a poster I get the following message :

Kaiser Franco, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1) Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2) If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I don't seem to encounter this problem in any other sub-forum of Xtra Time, so can you either fix it or tell me if the privilege of posting in that section has indeed been withdrawn from me?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Nevermind, just read the PD forum thread : said privileges have never been withdrawn from me, simply because they haven't been granted in the first place.

You need 300 posts to be eligible : I guess I'll have to wait another 14 months or so.

In the meantime, Giuresconsulto : forza Bertinotti.

41 - 60 of 1686 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.