Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1686 Posts

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please post one post per bug to avoid clutter in this thread.

If you didn't formulate your bug report well, please edit your post and include a time and date for every edit you do.

This thread has one purpose, that being to make my life easier. It is meant for bug reports only. Duplicate reports and chit chat will be removed. Obviously there is no reason to repost the same exact bugs! :groan:

Note: Fixed bugs will gradually be removed.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
got this email from Hala Madrid. A bug????

"since we got this new XT forum, i have not been able to post at all. Everytime i try to post by pressing the submit button, it just does not go through. I think its because of my computer, im not sure though but its really annoying. I cant even send PM's ! "

Would be sad if we loose one of our "family" members by this! :depress: Can you help Martin?

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
I think what would help Martin to diagnose problems if you could post the computer O/S and browser you are running. AS I'm sure a lot of these are related to users own PC's than the forums.

I have noticed that it does take a bit longer to load than it used to, and if you try and scroll the page before it has fully loaded, once it finishes loading it re-positions the browser.

Personally I have been able to post with no probs using, Windows Me using Mozilla, Firefox, and IE, and also on XP. So if you also run this set up and cant post I would imagine its down to settings on your PC.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LaBlanca said:
got this email from Hala Madrid. A bug????

"since we got this new XT forum, i have not been able to post at all. Everytime i try to post by pressing the submit button, it just does not go through. I think its because of my computer, im not sure though but its really annoying. I cant even send PM's ! "

Would be sad if we loose one of our "family" members by this! :depress: Can you help Martin?
Not without knowing more about his gear, like Balis said. This sounds very strange.. tell him to try a different browser, for instance www.opera.com.

·
20,440 Posts
thank you guys four your help, donno about his gear. But ill ask him and tell him your suggestion, Martin. Hope it helps him. Thanks again :kiss:

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
The time isn't displayed correctly, I set the time at GMT +1 but the time is still 1 hour behind the real local time... I could set it at GMT +2 ofcourse but it shouldn't be like that right?

Martin: it displays correctly to me. In my profile options, I set my timezone to +1, otherwise I would get GMT time. Note that it's daylight saving time this season.

·
20,440 Posts
ive got the same thing as Kluivert. One hour behind. Has it anything to do with european summer time?

·
Registered
10,150 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
No need to thank me for pointing out that costly mistake. :stuckup:

No seriously, thanks for fixing it quickly, Martin! :)

·
20,440 Posts
collectedsoul, new member at XT has got problems with his pms. He wrote like 7 pms to brs but none arrived. Also Hala Madrid told me to have sent me a pm but i never got it, although my box ix not full. Whats up with that?

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LaBlanca said:
Also Hala Madrid told me to have sent me a pm but i never got it, although my box ix not full. Whats up with that?
He sent it and you never got it. Was the PM sent successfully? Is it listed in his outbox?

·
20,440 Posts
Martin he sent it. told him to ask here himself, but obviously the problem has solved.

but ive got another problem. donno if its only me, but some threads show bold as if they had new posts and show the time very recent in the overview of the threads. but when i enter the thread its still an old post and already read too. the example is recently in the RM thread where it shows the Player of the month thread as bold with nikhil having posted at 10:05 am GMT+1 and when i enter its the post i already read which is from 1:06 am GMT+1. I thought its temporarly so i didnt say anything but its now for 3 or 4 days and sometimes happens with other threads too. For a FM as I am its pretty annoying. Hope you can help meout of that.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
LaBlanca, that's cause it is a poll. Everytime someone votes, the thread goes back to the top of the forum. Only thing you can do about it is close the poll, I'm afraid.

1 - 20 of 1686 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.