Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, as if we're good enough to beat someone decent at home... :rolleyes: One more useless line up from Rehhagel and an average game against a good team like the Czechs. We had many absent players though, so I hope with a full team to do better. Some unexplainable decisions by Rehhagel again. Why, oh why does Kostas Konstadinidis have to be in the NT? And why didn't he start Georgiadis who is on amazing form! last week Georgiadis scored 3 goals and hit the post three times!

Our starting line up was: Nikopolidis; Patsatzoglou, Kirgiakos, Dabizas, Venetidis; P. Konstadinidis, Basinas, K. Konstadinidis, Gianakopoulos; Tsartas; Nikolaidis.

Thats a 4-4-1-1. Too convervative. Where is was Vryzas?

I dont like what I see. We should win these games. Also the performance against Belgium was average, despite the win.

We need to improve if we want to go to the WC. And barely beating Belgium and drawing with the Czechs at home is just not good enough.

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
thats why friendlies IMO are useless if theres nothing to play for, both teams here arent going to the WC so both couldnt give a stuff abt trying..........

everything the NT has achieved under thge german means sh!t 2 me b/c its totally different when theres something to play for................

1 - 2 of 2 Posts