Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he should be called up for the Saudi Arabia match, he deserves a chance. I mean we don't really have any cover for the right back position. If there was a problem, Zewlakow would probably go right back and then Rzasa :sigh: would go left. I also don't know why Dariusz Dudka doesn't get played anymore, he's not that bad, better than Rzasa I think. It's like unless a player is 26 or over they don't get a chance in the National team.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Blaszczykowski should be in team for World Cup.
I don't like Dudka but I agree that he is better than Rzasa.
Rzasa should go home.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Kuba could be the next great Polish player. As long as he doesn't get a huge ego (like Burkhardt got at Amica), he should be great.

·
Registered
805 Posts
He's got my vote.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Blaszczykowski is playing really well right now, he was a bit disappointing in his debut in NT against Saudi Arabia but he is better and better every game for Wisla.

·
Registered
805 Posts
He should definitely go to the WC. I mean, how many good right midfielders do we have? Smolarek and Gorawski (and Gorawski really isn't that great)?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Actually, we don't have a right midfielder at all. Smolarek is very offensive-minded and you can see clearly that he does much better as a forward. Gorwaski rarely plays for FK Moscow. The same refers to Kosowski not playing at Southampton.

Blaszczykowski seems to be the obvious choice, although I'm not that impressed with him.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Im not sure Blaszczykowski will play good at international level. I think Kosowski has had always his best matches in national team (since he left poland), even if both Kosowski and Krzynowek don't play for their clubs, they are far better than Kuba.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts