Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone doubt that he'll get a short doping ban? :rollani:

Blasi set for Juve return
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parma’s Manuele Blasi could return to Juventus this month if he is given a short doping ban.

The 23-year-old (pictured) is set to be sentenced on Friday after he tested positive for nandrolone earlier this season.

If Blasi, who joined the Tardini outfit on loan last summer, gets a ban of around four months then he may be recalled by the Bianconeri.

That is because the former Perugia player has been out of action since 18 October 2003 which means he has served close to three months already.

The other two nandrolone cases this season have resulted in an eight month ban for Inter’s Mohamed Kallon. While Perugia’s Al Saadi Ghaddafi was handed a three month stop.

Juve would want Blasi back at Coach Marcello Lippi’s disposal after they waved goodbye to Edgar Davids this week.

The Dutchman, who only had six months left on his contract, has joined Barcelona on loan for the rest of the season.

Meanwhile, the Turin based ‘Tuttosport’ newspaper claims that the Italian champions are set to raid Parma over the next few months.

The Gialloblu are in real financial difficulties and Juventus are keen on a number of their young stars.

Daniele Bonera, Matteo Ferrari, Mark Bresciano and Alberto Gilardino are all believed to be on the Bianconeri wish list.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah. It's an English article where the writer didn't even bother to check out how the loan system works in Italy. Or maybe we'll let him go because we can't afford his salary or something? I don't quite like to read these articles though. Everywhere they mention Parma they mention how our players will leave because of the off field problem's we're having. In Swedish papers you could read things like "Inter will crush a disillusioned Parma side where the stars will be sold within the next few weeks" last week before the game.

It's so stressful and after a while you don't know what to believe.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Currently I believe nothing until I see the players wearing different coloured shirts, be it Vidic, Amelia, Gila, Adriano, Bresciano or Bonera.

As for Blasi? So what? What just make sure we buy Donadel fully, for the love of God.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I liked Blasi.

You got that from football italia. Dont read any of it or beleive it. That is where i do my main posting and it usually a load of 5hit. The only news i hear from them is a fairy tale or the armagedon for Parma.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Parma fan Andy said:
I liked Blasi.

You got that from football italia. Dont read any of it or beleive it. That is where i do my main posting and it usually a load of 5hit. The only news i hear from them is a fairy tale or the armagedon for Parma.
Why do your main posting there and not here? ;)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I have seen you post on there, that's my homepage (but not the forum).

I have collected the monthly magazines for bout 7 years or so.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
If Blasi is going to be given a short ban he will stay here. We have a deal and they have to respect that.

They are writing this bullshit because Davids move to Barca.:D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Like I said, let him go. If Juve want him, just fúcking give him back. But then we have to buy a replacement. And it won't be Pizarro, he's too expensive, so why not try to cut a deal with Milan for Donadel, get him cheap, or get him in on a deal to get Bonera to Milan.

Something like that.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cam said:
Like I said, let him go. If Juve want him, just fúcking give him back. But then we have to buy a replacement. And it won't be Pizarro, he's too expensive, so why not try to cut a deal with Milan for Donadel, get him cheap, or get him in on a deal to get Bonera to Milan.

Something like that.
I think we need another midfielder besides Donadel. I for one hope that Blasi will be available for US soon. We do need him to take some pressure off Barone and Donadel.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
I think he could do a job myself.

Personally I would like to take Pinzi from Udinese.
To expensive. I rather see us take Corini from Palermo. He has one good year to give and would be cheap. :)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Corini has great passing and vision but he is about 32, Dalla Bona we could get, Milan doesn't need him.

Pinzi woul be nice, depending if we could do a trade, with someone for him.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Corini has great passing and vision but he is about 32, Dalla Bona we could get, Milan doesn't need him.

Pinzi woul be nice, depending if we could do a trade, with someone for him.
I'd much rather have Donati then. He is BIG, strong and got some rockets. Ambrosini would be a dream though!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts