Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blanc told a French TV-Broadcasting company:
"It's still fun to play football, but some time you have to start thinking about retiring."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,967 Posts
I feel that it is sooner or later before we see the end of the one of the great French defenders. Given that Man Yoo would go to the market and splash tons of $$ for another defender, and they make no secret with that, it seems that Blanc's career will be ending come June. Unless, of course, he decides to play his retirement football elsewhere in the world.:D

paw;)
 

·
International
Joined
·
9,526 Posts
paw said:
I feel that it is sooner or later before we see the end of the one of the great French defenders. Given that Man Yoo would go to the market and splash tons of $$ for another defender, and they make no secret with that, it seems that Blanc's career will be ending come June. Unless, of course, he decides to play his retirement football elsewhere in the world.:D

paw;)
personally, I thought he had one heck of a great game today.
My man of the match, for United.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,967 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
personally, I thought he had one heck of a great game today.
My man of the match, for United.
Even though he was great today, he cannot go on like this for the rest of the season. He is very much unlike Hyypia who can go on match after match.:)

paw;)
 

·
International
Joined
·
9,526 Posts
paw said:


He is very much unlike Hyypia who can go on match after match.:)

paw;)
not necessarily playing well though;)

but yeah, I think this is his last season. Possibly the most interesting in his career as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
wanker!!!!!!!!!!

hyypia is better then all of your defenders put together you prick!

you would have him in your team tommorrow you stupid bastard!

oh and blanc is a fookin cart horse!

I say turn him into dog food!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
775 Posts
oh he is too big and he won europe cup and world cup thats any player dream good luck to your normal life Blanc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
OwenIsGod said:
oh and blanc is a fookin cart horse!
Blanc had your "God" in his back pocket last night!

So much so, old big nose couldn't wait to sub your "God" so he wouldn't have to suffer even more at the hands of Blanc!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
lol

blanc by himself?

i dont think so besides owen played deep, it was hesky who blanc was having an air war with and at about the 75 min mark he and the rest of your defence conceded defeat and let heskey take the ball down every time, leading to our victory as the gap between your dfence and midfield got bigger and bigger.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Personally i like Blanc. He is a good player who just lacks pace but i think his power in the air more than makes up for that.
 

·
International
Joined
·
9,526 Posts
He was certainly competing well in the air against Liverpool. I personally think that is the best game I have seen him play. He showed some great anticipation and all round experience when marking owen. Made him look ordinary at times. But obviously, his pace is not what it was, and I think that near the end of the game, fatigue reduces his focus some what, and accidents (Murphy, for example;) ) tend to happen.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top