Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fellow Barca cplleagues I think we wouldnt have been mourning today if we had a better coach. I blame none other than Rexach. We have world class players. Yes we do need a few more players here and there but I think Rexach messed us up. He actually played three at the back. I was very suprised to see Coco on the bench. Reizieger played in the middle. Our defense was messed up. How can you play r m without wing defenders? Solari and Carlos attack you down the left while Zizou is on the right and you still have no one on the wings. The commentator blamed Bonano for the first goal and Chris for the second but I do blame Rexach. If only we could get Hitzfield then sell a few useless guys like Chris and Frank De Boer then maybe we could win something. If Gaspart brings another Rexach, then I will puke at him if I ever get a chance to meet him.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
exactly.....blame on Bonano and Christinival only....

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
the commentry was right....and i think that rexach was planing good in this game...

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
i don't think that is fault of bonano and chris, if rexach wants play with only two defenders don't put a slow 1, put another faster.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Laska remember the league match against Real??

Laska kolbaska said:
What match have you watched if you blame Bonano and Christanval?
Yes laska do you remember the League match against real Christanval left his side and forget to mark his area of the field left thru Zidane to just throw in the ball behind Bonano.
Christnval is all to blame for that horrible defence mistake in that match.

Another thing he just stand and look when high balls is comming without even try to disturb the Real players to recive the ball near the Barcelona goal inside the penalty area. He just stood beside and watched

Once again CRISTANVAL HAVE TO GO GO NOW

D

·
0 Posts
boni said:
My fellow Barca colleagues.
I have a question Boni, since you support three teams that have amazingly managed to get into the Semifinals of the European Champions League this year.

What team are you rooting for the most?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts