Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6,850 Posts
paw said:
Dun have to be so defensive, mates. Remember the good relationship between the Liverpool and Man U forum, so it is expected to see some Liverpool fans here sharing the sorrows of defeat with you. After all, we were also knocked out by Bayer.:)

paw;)
Just keeping the forum clean Paw.He opened three threads all practically saying the same thing.So why not have all of 'em in one thread and if anybody wants to reply they can do it here.:)

· Registered
6,850 Posts
Final Word said:
You girls a bit touchy aren' t you ?

Merge to your heart's content Mr 'Big Man of Xtratime'.......wow! I AM impressed .... :eekani:

Trouble with you Mancs on here is that you can't accept a rival fan giving yous a bit of stick. Anything remotely anti-Manure and the shutters go up to protect your cosy little incestuous existence on here.

Don't tell me - you're gonna threaten to ban me again now eh ? *quivering in my boots>*

Ever heard of the concept of freedom of speech in your blinkered little world of Ryan Giggs' duvet covers and post-1990 soccer knowledge ? No, didn't think so.... :rolleyes:

Fred Elliot: ManUtd fan in New Zealand :D:D It all fits so nicely..... :D Baaaaaa .
Well FW,cant you get it through your thick skull or what???

I havent closed down any of your threads but rather merged them together into one cause.If only you could read but I guess thats asking too much from a Scouse like you.;):howler::howler:

· Registered
6,850 Posts
Fred Elliot said:

unlike you, part timer, I'm here for the duration whether we win or not. Thats what being a true fan is about. Guys like you make me laugh, as you conveniantly went missing the last few weeks when your season turned to bollocks. Hmm, strange that. You seem to forget that the scousers won nothing, never looked like winning anything, and will continue to be under achievers whilst playing the brand of football they persist with. 12 years and counting eh;)

Fine with me though. Maybe you can feel more of an affinity with the plastik scousers from Bayer LIVER-kusen. Get a bit of communal singing going, all stand to attention and belt out a rendition of that old favourite 'you'll never march alone';) :howler:
Beautifully said Fred.lol.:howler::howler:

· Registered
6,850 Posts
I can take taunts that Liverpool are, "boring", "trophyless" or whatever you like to throw at us. I acknowledge that we got what we deserved at Spurs, i.e. nothing. See, unlike you lot I can accept criticism. I can deal with it without resorting to personal insults. I don't need to remove my thread title to 'hide' it in another one to spare and minimise embarrassment and ridicule from those nasty ManU haters....... ah diddums.
"ManUre in Inter-toto Cup"
"Taggart is deluded"
"Are you watching Merseysiders"

You call this criticism???This just a pathetic attempt to provoke United fans and nothing more.Objective criticisms are always welcome here but when someone opens three or four threads just to have a go at a team,I will not accept it.Its not as if I have closed the threads(which I easily could have done)but rather merged them all together into one.

Thing is, we're improving in the league (more points already than last season), it was our first outing in the CL, and we did much better than Arsenal or ManUre did in their first seasons, qualifying from a difficult group ( unlike ManUre).
Yes you might be improving but still trail us by a couple of points.Just shows how much work there still is to be done.;)As for CL,Liverpool scored the lowest number of goals in the competition,won the least number of games and their travel to the quarter-final was lucky to say the least.So dont start shooting your mouth off just because you somehow managed to get to the quarters.

Secondly, we didn't waste £28m on a waste of skin Ali G lookalike , who after one season wants out of the ManUre slumhole....
With players like Smicer,Murphy and Berger,you could have done with an Ali G lookalike.;)

We had our manager absent for nearly 6 months of the season and still competed......
Yeah!!and during those 6 months Pool actually did win games while the moment GH arrived your title challenge went down the drains not to mention your CL ambitions.:rollani:

We actually HAVE a defence worthy of the name, unlike Le Slug, Fabulous Blunders, Wes 'OG' Brown, & the Chuckle Brothers.
True your defence is very well organized and much better than ours.But at the end of the day even with those "clowns" that you mentioned,we won more games than Pool.

Your boys were firmly kept in our top pockets after our 5th (FIFTH) straight win over your sorry lot.
5th straight win and despite those FIVE consecutive victories,we still won the league while Liverpool were left clutching straws.

How many times have you 'REAL GENUINE' (yeah right!!) ManU fans ever been to the Theatre of Wet Dreams ?
True...I have never had the oppurtunity to visit Old Trafford but if thats how you judge a fan,then 90% of fans all over XT cannot be called "GENUINE" fans of their respective clubs(not to mention the countless number of Pool supporters who have never been to Anfield;)).Its about how much you love the club and your passion for it.Dont think anybody in XT loves United more than me and I bet this is the feeling of each and every individual fan.

See, unlike you lot I can accept criticism. I can deal with it without resorting to personal insults.
You say that you can deal with criticisms without resorting to personal insults.yet at the same time you are calling me a sidekick.Sounds like a bloody hypocrite to me.:yuck::yuck:

· Registered
6,850 Posts
Hiffuk,how can United have had a poorer season than Liverpool when we are ahead of you in the league table and also managed to go one stage further in the CL?:confused: :confused:

True for a club like United,a trophyless season is a disappointment.Yet we arent talking about that here,are we.;)We are juding who's performance have been better this season and clearly there's only one winner and that's United.

And FW,I went to Manchester in 1988 when I was 6 years old and my first sight was a sea of United fans lining up to get into the stadium.Since then I only knew there was one club for me.:)

You criticize Russell for making personal insults yet at the same time you do the exact thing.Smells like a hypocrite to me.:yuck::yuck:Worst of the lot they are.:rollani:

· Registered
6,850 Posts
JLE said:
Do you realise just how stupid that sounds?

We deserved to win even though we wernt the better team?

Determination was only about 40% of that match, the other 60 was pure luck, and Bayern were arguably just as good in europe that season.

2 late goals wasnt luck? Well apparentlyl it was when Liverpool scored them in the Cup Final of 2001.
JLE,United earned their luck that night through sheer determination and will to win.Bayern got into a shell immediately after scoring and relied on the counter attack.They had chances to kill off the game yet failed to do so time and again.Yet United got two chances at the last minute of the game and we made sure that they literally cried:D for those missed chances.

Like Beefy said,there was no doubt that United were the best team in Europe that year.We went to Germany and drew there,qualified from the group of death,were two goals down in Turin in the first 15 minutes yet managed to stage a comeback and still you say that Bayern were equally good that year.:wth::wth:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.