Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morris is reportedly keen to return to Bramall Lane
Sheffield United have made a fresh bid to bring Derby's Lee Morris back to Bramall Lane.
The 23-year-old moved to Pride Park from the Blades in June 1999.

Sheffield boss Neil Warnock made an initial offer to re-sign Morris, which was rejected by Derby's money men.

But on Monday, Warnock revealed he had put in an improved bid for the unsettled striker, who is reportedly keen to return to his old club.

"We made an offer a couple of weeks ago which was turned down and we have made another which will be our final one," said Warnock on the club's official website.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Lee Morris dangerous player when confident simply awful when not, gave the ball away too much and doesn't have many fans left at Derby, though i still rate him as a decent player, but with Marko Reich coming in, i think selling Morris is a good move, wonder how much we'll get for him though.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
DerbyCounty said:
300K from what I heard, and we bought him for 3 million. :rolleyes:
Sounds about right, typical Derby business that.:(

·
Registered
68,989 Posts
Another thing thats sad is that all the players that Smith brought in, and who we sold in recent years only Seth Johnson left on a fee (7 million!) everybody else left on a free.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Yep 125,000 of which 50, 000 is the initial fee, it's daylight robbery if you ask me, but derby obviously want him because of his wages.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Whizz said:
That sucks :howler:
Your behind the times Whizz, it's 125, 000 depending on appearances, now that really sucks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts