Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
simply win this and arsenal 95% out of the title race, lose and we live it a 3-horse race,, so LETS FINISH IT OFF! :fero:


am predicting 2-1 or 1-0 chelsea...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,154 Posts
the same goes here

3-0 Lampard, Robben, Duff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are we playing home or away? i sure remember we beat them 4-0 in the first match but cant remember which stadium it was as i have seen so many 4-0s for chelsea this season :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
are we playing home or away? i sure remember we beat them 4-0 in the first match but cant remember which stadium it was as i have seen so many 4-0s for chelsea this season
some fan, HAHAHA. doesnt even know if his team is playing home or away
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HT 1-0 Chelsea robben goal...

mind u by far our worst performance this season, we scored a goal in the first 5 mints and after that 0 shots on goal,,,cech a hero again saving a penalty...blackburn playing barbarically injuring robben, kicking cech in the ribs and joe cole could have lost an ankle...2nd half will be different am sure...


fingers crossed robben is not out for a long time as we badly need him this month..oh and barca is losing i think 3-1 to osasuna..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,154 Posts
KHALID said:
HT 1-0 Chelsea robben goal...

mind u by far our worst performance this season, we scored a goal in the first 5 mints and after that 0 shots on goal,,,cech a hero again saving a penalty...blackburn playing barbarically injuring robben, kicking cech in the ribs and joe cole could have lost an ankle...2nd half will be different am sure...


fingers crossed robben is not out for a long time as we badly need him this month..oh and barca is losing i think 3-1 to osasuna..
i agree with you, this game is horrible right now and let's hope that's nothing serious with Robben....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well at least 3 points, a battling yet dour performance from chelsea, who without drogba and robben lose more than 50% of our threat....

if someone has any news on robben please post it ASAP, mind u it didnt look like a serious injury, maybe a week or so..

felt sad for cole coming in as a substitution and then being subbed!


oh and anyone has any idea why mourinho forced the team to strip and throw their shirts to the fans after the match in near zero tempratures lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,614 Posts
KHALID said:
oh and anyone has any idea why mourinho forced the team to strip and throw their shirts to the fans after the match in near zero tempratures lol
I think this is the reason....

From http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,12135044%5E23215,00.html
But Mourinho ensured it was a night to remember for the small group of Chelsea fans who had made the long trip north by instructing his players to throw their shirts into the crowd at the end of the match.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,028 Posts
Tough win, agreed some of the Bolton players are pretty dirty, but Terry deserved at leats 2 red cards in that match, and only got a yellow
thats what you call top of the table refereeing, I thought it only happened in italy...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,606 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
Tough win, agreed some of the Bolton players are pretty dirty, but Terry deserved at leats 2 red cards in that match, and only got a yellow
thats what you call top of the table refereeing, I thought it only happened in italy...
Sure, Sure what ever you say. I think he should have gott 4 red cards. :nono:

Blackburn was rough boiii, that dickov guy is dumm.
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top